Foreign Mx's

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)

Foreign Mx's

Post by Guest »

On the foreign Mx-s with the clear front turn signal lens, there are two lights. On the inner most part there is a bright white light, are those to be fog lights? or just driving lights? My american Mx has a hole for the light to go in there but I would have to cut the plastic to put the bulb harness, What size bulb fits here? It looks like the same style 195 bulb base that goes in the marker lights, is that right?

Re: Foreign Mx's

Post by Guest »

Yes you are correct! it is for daytime running lights, I got a pair of used turns and cut the orange were the two lights are separated and cut a peice of clear to fit in the far light housing and sanded it with 800 grit and it looks awesome at nite, I have put a super brite white lite in their and its like WOW!!
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

Not entirely true.<P>the small white lights is actually parking lights. They are not legal to use as driving lights<BR>Atleast not here in Norway<BR>nope-mx3
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

i was thinking that if i got some turn signals i could integrate drivinglights...kinda like the vw have<BR>jason
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

ah, I see.<P>I just remarked that that would not be legal in Norway :)<BR>I think we might even have trouble getting the KL_ZE approved in the mx3 here... :/<P>nope-mx3
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::

Return to “Appearance”