ze-de

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
lucky13

ze-de

Post by lucky13 »

I bought a "ze" engine a long time ago. Around a year or two. I finally put the engine in two month ago. I never bothered to see exactly wich one it was. I have a printed fax about all the types of engines there are for the mx-3. I figured out by the IM I have bought the de. I know it's 175hp, but I wanted the ze 195hp. So right now I am going to hold all my money to search for the real ze. I like the new feel but want the better one. I just felt like if I had to write that :D
ZEmadman

Re: ze-de

Post by ZEmadman »

if im not mistaken, cant you just get some ze cams and 10.1 pistons and you'll have a 'ze'?
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

and you need the better flowing heads and intake
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
lucky13

Post by lucky13 »

I just wanted to start at 195 and go from there. But if I just need those four things, then I might just stay with that. Even thow putting new pistons is a big job (i think to me)

<small>[ October 06, 2004, 02:55 AM: Message edited by: lucky13 ]</small>
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

anf if you want some ze pistons and rods I got some for sale :D
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

What are the head codes on the engine? If they start KL31, then it's at least Millenia head. Although, I don't know why you wouldn't have checked all this out a couple years ago when you bought it.
EddieWelsh

Post by EddieWelsh »

wanna trade cars so you can start from scratch?
lucky13

Post by lucky13 »

I am not a mac. so I did not want to do anything to the engine my self. I also tryed to get the first shop who was going to do the engine swap to check for me. The engine was there half a year and they just gave the run around about when they were going to do the swap. So I just found another place to do it and they just took a week. ED that sounds funny but no, it is like trading babys. You should come see my car so they could play together :laugh: .

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”