stop the codes!!

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
DJester187

stop the codes!!

Post by DJester187 »

could someone please tell me how to stop codes 2,5,10,16,24,69 from messing up my engine! I'm stalling out!
Electric Black '93 MX-3 GSR, Curved neck KLZE, KL36 ecu, Outlaw Engineering Thermal Spacers, Custom CAI, Carbon Fiber Invader Style hood, 2.25" straight pipe exhaust, custom muffler, lowered 1.8", and a set of 17" Exel DL-46's. With more to come once I get some $$$....
RobertoCarlos

Re: stop the codes!!

Post by RobertoCarlos »

You have to find out what each code is for and then try and fix it accordingly. I dont know what the codes are but there is a post somewhere on here explaining what each code is. Thats about all I can suggest
IanL
Supporting Member

Post by IanL »

Originally posted by DJester187:
could someone please tell me how to stop codes 2,5,10,16,24,69 from messing up my engine! I'm stalling out!
In the above order:
Crank Angle Sensor 2
Knock Sensor
Intake Air Thermosensor
EGR Position Sensor
Feedback Sensor (Right Side)
Water Cooling Fan Relay

Can they all be wrong? Maybe its a general electrical fault - check the alternator output.
Re-shaped and re-sized gearshift lever. Best driveability mod you can do!
Extra thick soundproofing in the boot (trunk) to quieten my stainless steel exhaust system :)
DJester187

Post by DJester187 »

i thought the same thing when i saw all those codes, i do have like 5 or 6 clips for sensors that i have no where to plug them into, any ideas?
Electric Black '93 MX-3 GSR, Curved neck KLZE, KL36 ecu, Outlaw Engineering Thermal Spacers, Custom CAI, Carbon Fiber Invader Style hood, 2.25" straight pipe exhaust, custom muffler, lowered 1.8", and a set of 17" Exel DL-46's. With more to come once I get some $$$....
mazdubber

Post by mazdubber »

Originally posted by DJester187:
i thought the same thing when i saw all those codes, i do have like 5 or 6 clips for sensors that i have no where to plug them into, any ideas?
Was it always like that? Try to find any sensors in the general area of the clips locations. Process of elimination.
92 GS
'Stock'... :twisted:
DJester187

Post by DJester187 »

believe me there are no mates for the clips, do i need to put my k08 manifold onto this enige so that i can hook up these sensors?!?!

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”