Got my KLZE

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
alibath

Got my KLZE

Post by alibath »

I have finally tracked down a KLZE engine in the uk i get it next week. Problem is he doesnt have the ECU for it. I can however get a ecu with the code KL55-18-881B is this from a KLZE engine. i have searched but have found no info on the ecus
Pakfeifer new front bumper, Pakfeifer new rear bumper, Pakfeifer new side skirts, Pakfeifer new bonnet, Pakfeifer new rear spoiler , Pakfeifer rear clear lights, Lowered 60mm all round, 75bhp of Nitrous, Green induction kit,18 inch wolfrace chrome alloys , Twin exit exhaust, Full two tone leather interior, One off custom ice install, Mondena corsa steering wheel, sparco gear knob, richbrook gear handle, white dials, sparco red and silver pedals,
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Re: Got my KLZE

Post by atlantamx3 »

Just email Lazzie (Layzzie? how do you spell it??) -- he can get them for you.

<small>[ May 25, 2004, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: atlantamx3 ]</small>
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
alibath

Post by alibath »

i can find lazzie (layzzie) email address so if any one knows it please post it to me so i can try and get a ECU
Pakfeifer new front bumper, Pakfeifer new rear bumper, Pakfeifer new side skirts, Pakfeifer new bonnet, Pakfeifer new rear spoiler , Pakfeifer rear clear lights, Lowered 60mm all round, 75bhp of Nitrous, Green induction kit,18 inch wolfrace chrome alloys , Twin exit exhaust, Full two tone leather interior, One off custom ice install, Mondena corsa steering wheel, sparco gear knob, richbrook gear handle, white dials, sparco red and silver pedals,
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

I think it's Lazzyie
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
perhapsadingo8yerbaby

Post by perhapsadingo8yerbaby »

Yah, lazzyie is correct and also is his AIM ID. Dunno about an email address though. PM might work best here...
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

Yeah, PM him. Might take a few days, but he'll respond.
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
perhapsadingo8yerbaby

Post by perhapsadingo8yerbaby »

Or you could always email Lazzyie directly from one of his recent posts. He has that feature enabled... just the email addy is hidden.
UKMX-3

Post by UKMX-3 »

Just in case you can't get hold of him, try Dastek for a custom mapped ecu, thats what i have and it kicks
UKMX-3

Post by UKMX-3 »

Just in case you can't get hold of him, try Dastek for a custom mapped ecu, thats what i have and it kicks
IanL
Supporting Member

Post by IanL »

Originally posted by UKMX-3:
How much did that set you back?
Does it allow the VRIS points to be adjusted?
Re-shaped and re-sized gearshift lever. Best driveability mod you can do!
Extra thick soundproofing in the boot (trunk) to quieten my stainless steel exhaust system :)
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

allibath if you part out the engine i need all of the pulley's >>> how much did the ze set you back> bet it wasn't cheap
alibath

Post by alibath »

the engine cost me £800 with 6 months warrant (unlimited miles) i will be sell bits off my 1.8 engine so make me offers . I wont be selling the fly wheel cause if you add the 1.8 fly wheel to the 2.5 it make the response alot better
IanL
Supporting Member

Post by IanL »

Originally posted by alibath:
the engine cost me £800 with 6 months warrant (unlimited miles)
That sounds really good. Where did you get it from?
Re-shaped and re-sized gearshift lever. Best driveability mod you can do!
Extra thick soundproofing in the boot (trunk) to quieten my stainless steel exhaust system :)
Alpha Male

Post by Alpha Male »

OK, I`ve apperently got a KLZE,im going to check it out this weekend.I have 3 questions
1.As the differance between the final gear ratio`s is not massive is it possible to run a KLZE on a K08 gearbox?

2.Is it possible to just re-map my K08 ECU rather than hunt around for ages for a KLZE ECU?

3.Can anybody give a clue to deviation in engine No`s to identify the KLZE. I have allready read the some of the descriptions on the net and all I seem to be able to find is a description of the "squared off" Throttle body? Any assistance for a positive ID would be greatly appreciated.....
ta
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

#2: As I said before, you can get an ECU from Lazzyie on this site. I think he charges ~$260.
#3: It should have squared off intake runners. Do you have a straight neck IM or a curved one? If its a ZE: If it's straight, it should have KL-31 stamped on the cams; if it's curved, it should have KL-01. Remove your valve covers to see.
Good luck with that.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”