Climate Control

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
JoBoMX3

Climate Control

Post by JoBoMX3 »

I went for a ride in my buddies new Hyundai Tiscani. The Yellow special edition Tiburon. He has climate control in the car and I questioned him on whether or not her knew if you can do a swap of some kind. I know anything is possible, but I'm guessing putting Climate Control in older vehicles like mine (1994) would be rather difficult.<p>Any ideas?
Chicks dig orange cars
sapper

Re: Climate Control

Post by sapper »

lol hahahaha hahahaha heheheh eheheheh oh thats a good one. Climate control. HAHAHAHAHAHA rofl.. :) :)
I saw a street sign yesterday that said Caution! Children playing! so I slowed down. Then I thought Wait! I'm not afraid of children!
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

what the hell do you need "climate control" for?<p>its just a manufacturers way of screwing people out of more money for what is essentially a heater and a/c. Not worth it in my opnion.<p>you dont want cold coming out of the passenger side, close the vent
NateDog

Post by NateDog »

hey sence we are on this subject... my heater controlles are screwed up :mad: it happened 2 weeks ago while i was on my way to cruise fest in chillicothe ohio. i had my A/C on then all of a sudden it started to hail. not only did it start to hail, my A/C stopped blowing. i was on setting 1. soi moved to setting 2 nothing allthe way through 3. the only setting i have is 4 now. (i have a 95 RS) and A/C doesnt work on it. so i had to set in a car that was over 103 degrees for about 30 mins. on 270 trying to exit offonto 70 in columbus ohio. can i do anythig to fix this?
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Nate Dog:
........i had my A/C on then all of a sudden it started to hail. not only did it start to hail, my A/C stopped blowing......so i had to set in a car that was over 103 degrees for about 30 mins....<hr></blockquote><p>I am totally confused. It was hailing and it was 103deg? I imagine you are talking about something different when you say "hail" I imagine little ice chunks falling from the sky.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
NateDog

Post by NateDog »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by VizualXTC:
<p> I imagine little ice chunks falling from the sky.<hr></blockquote><p>yes that is what im talking about. but the temp "inside" my car was 103degrees i dont know what it was outside. can i fix my heater controls? or am i screwed?
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

climate control can be adapted into any mx-3 for a price. My friend had it in her 93 GS. Costs her $1100 though :shrug:
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Nate Dog:
hey sence we are on this subject... my heater controlles are screwed up :mad: it happened 2 weeks ago while i was on my way to cruise fest in chillicothe ohio. i had my A/C on then all of a sudden it started to hail. not only did it start to hail, my A/C stopped blowing. i was on setting 1. soi moved to setting 2 nothing allthe way through 3. the only setting i have is 4 now. (i have a 95 RS) and A/C doesnt work on it. so i had to set in a car that was over 103 degrees for about 30 mins. on 270 trying to exit offonto 70 in columbus ohio. can i do anythig to fix this?<hr></blockquote><p>
does it blow cold air on setting 4?
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”