Purchasing a KL-ZE

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Jon_Carnie

Purchasing a KL-ZE

Post by Jon_Carnie »

I have been looking into places to purchase a KL-ZE from and i am trying to find a place that is known to have genuine, quality KL-ZE's, and at a good price. I was wondering if anyone has dealt with Japan Auto Parts out of Toronto, or Osaka Motors out of Quebec. I'm still waiting on the pricing from Japan Auto Parts, but i definetly like the 6 month/10,000 km warranty they come with.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Re: Purchasing a KL-ZE

Post by Mnemonic »

a friend of mine got his b16 from Osaka and he has Zero complaints said the engine was in better shape than he hoped and that the guys there were amazing
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

id wait for group buy
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

I got my J-spec millenia KL-ZE from Japan auto in toronto, They also have a 1 year 30,000 km and 2 year 60,000 km warranties.<p>Most places(corksport, street imports) dont offer ANY warranty or if they do its like 30 days. <p>Japan auto have been around for a while and it shows that they are willing to stand up for the engines they sell<p>The engine was very clean inside and out, none of the bolts or nuts were rusted(looked new) there was a few nics and scrapes from when the engine was shipped from japan, but nothing major.<p>My engine even came with a 110 AMP alternator!<p>Also, your not to far from toronto, you can just go down there and they will let you go into the engine wearhouse and look around, you can pick out the engine you want, they are very nice and acomidating, you can look at all the different engines and you can see what a K8-ZE, BPT and B6t all look like up close, I think Im gonna go there today just for fun.<p>[ March 27, 2003: Message edited by: curtklze ]</p>
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
Jon_Carnie

Post by Jon_Carnie »

How much did the KL-ZE from Japan Auto Parts cost you? I e-mailed them and they quoted me at $2450...

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”