CAM for K8

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
mx3-precidia-gs-1995

CAM for K8

Post by mx3-precidia-gs-1995 »

Im loocking for cam to put on my stock k08 engine<P>But i cant find some...local perf. shop too..<P>I heard about k8ZE cam?<BR>anyone know where i can find them?<BR>spec and number write on can?
lazzyie

Re: CAM for K8

Post by lazzyie »

k8ze cams come out of japanese k8 engines so id imagine you would talk to an engine importer, id say go to engineland and pick yourself up a klde and throw that in the car
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
chance

Post by chance »

for more power you can use klze cams, but you will pay more, alot more<BR>you can also get race cams from some guy on probetalk for about 375 i think
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

there is a guy selling the KLZE head and manifold. He said if you bought the whole SE he'd let it got for under $700. If you put the intake manifold, and the cams on your k8 you should realize about 20BHP. I think he said he'd sell it for about $300 each or $575 for the pair. Look in the for sale forum.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
white fish

Post by white fish »

this might not help but <BR>I have a set (4) K8 cams for sale and you can get them reground more agresive
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

I'm not sure about the KLZE intake manifold. I heard that the ports don't match up right and you might run a lean mixture.<P>I was hoping to put in my KLZE cams this weekend, but my friend who's letting me use his garage is going out of town. I'll let you guys know next weekend about the results.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”