$850 KLZE

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
VizualXTC

$850 KLZE

Post by VizualXTC »

I can get KLZE's for $850. I need a list of people who want it before I can GUARENTEE this price. Please post a reply soon so that I can pass along the info.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
rygy2k1

Re: $850 KLZE

Post by rygy2k1 »

where can you get one for that cheap with low miles? How many miles would they have on them and is that just the engine or the eninge, ecu, and tranny?
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

Shipping costs?
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

I'm very interested as well, but those questions would need to be answered first
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
dabudah

Post by dabudah »

I too would be interested but need more info. Also, how soon could this deal go through? My car has been dead since Thanksgiving (engine starts but makes a reallly loud clicking or something) and I need a new engine... I will check back for more info, please let us know a.s.a.p.
93 GS sitting in my parking lot, god bless blown engines
Gabriel Sandoval

Post by Gabriel Sandoval »

yea me too i would need more info on that klze. cuz if i can get it for that price with less than 40000miles on it and in great condition i would most likely be in.
Babie I gots player in me
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

I would like more info too, I am assuming the price is US $?
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

The deal can go thru as soon as you want it to. This is NOT a group buy. This is the engine only. The engines have 35,000 miles or less on them, and have a 2 year guarentee. I can't really quote a shipping price because it won't be the same to everywhere. The price is $850USD. I do need a definate count before I can quote the price tho.<P>Playa, you drive that orange GS? What you got done to your car?
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Is it an MS8 motor? if not, better be looking for a manifold. Or plan on loosting HP from using your stock K8.
Gabriel Sandoval

nope this is gabriel remember? i drive the black mx3. so far i have been trying to work on the looks of it but that has been so far delayed ab.2 months already since my body kit hasnt come in. and as for my engine i havent done anything to it yet i was gonna wait and get the klze before making some modifications to it (was planning on about $6000) but that was gonna be until next year. but if i can get that klze for around your price i probably would do it and could give you a definite answer very soon.
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by playa:<BR><STRONG>nope this is gabriel remember? i drive the black mx3. so far i have been trying to work on the looks of it but that has been so far delayed ab.2 months already since my body kit hasnt come in. and as for my engine i havent done anything to it yet i was gonna wait and get the klze before making some modifications to it (was planning on about $6000) but that was gonna be until next year. but if i can get that klze for around your price i probably would do it and could give you a definite answer very soon.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hey what up gabe. You the kid gettin the g-force kit? Let me know and you can get the deal too. And how you plan on makin $850 on that piddly s--- job yur workin? Or did you get a better job? HAHAHA!!!! You seen that orange MX runnin around? He spent $1K on gettin a new k8 put in cuz he didn't know about the KLZE or KL03 swaps. But yo man, good to have you on the board.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

ImageImage
Gabriel Sandoval

well im still working there but in amex so im making more money. so i have some money to spend on my car. i am one of the guys still waiting for my gforce body kit to come in. yo i have seen seen that orange mx3 one time he had that combat wing huh? but yea ill let you how soon i can get into that klze buy.

Post by Guest »

I would be interested if you can get them shipped to canada, just e-mail me at mx3guy@hotmail.com with more information.
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr Mx-3:<BR><STRONG>I would be interested if you can get them shipped to canada, just e-mail me at mx3guy@hotmail.com with more information.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>There shouldn't be a problem shipping to canada. In fact I think they come from canada to begin with.<p>[ June 29, 2002: Message edited by: VizualXTC ]
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

ImageImage
nicolasbeique

Post by nicolasbeique »

VizualXTC: I just emailed you saying that I was in but I'm just curious about the "Not a group buy". So once the price is guaranteed we just deal with the company and get it for $850usd? And does anyone know how you pay for stuff that expensive if you don't have a credit card? I have the cash no prob but I dunno if you can pay debit stuff if you aren't at the location. <P>Thanks [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
<A HREF="http://www.spheregraphics.com/" TARGET=_blank>Image</A>

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”