pleaz help!

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Sean Mandell

pleaz help!

Post by Sean Mandell »

I have a 94 1.8v6 with 120,000km and runs mint but i noticed that when I put the clutch down at red lights the rpm goes down from 900 to 400 . Well, I thought it was normal so i have driven it for a year and a half like this and just yesturday she started stalling while putting it into first. actually she stalls when clutch is applied. :mad: now i have to rev a bit then force her in first. :eek: Other then that she drives smooth. my last tune up was a week ago. all other maintanance is up to date.<P>could it be: <BR>a)fan or belts<BR>b)Intake clog<BR>c)unknown as I am not a mechanic<P>all feedback is apreciated thanx
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
SmokyMcGee

Re: pleaz help!

Post by SmokyMcGee »

your clutch could be shot [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
Sean Mandell

Re: pleaz help!

Post by Sean Mandell »

what exactly happens when you need a new clutch cuz my car seems to hook up ok after she iz moving and it only stalls when i apply clutch to put it into first.
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”