Ha Ha Ha, I love dumb people

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
n_o_s_21

Ha Ha Ha, I love dumb people

Post by n_o_s_21 »

So here is a story that will leave every audio enthusiest wanting to be me. On the weekend, I went to the abbostford Flea market. Usually there is nothing good to buy, but I started the day by finding some panasonic soft dome tweeters and crossover networks. $20. Not a bad deal. So a few minutes later what do I find? An IMPORTED Kenwood lz-919 motorized indash TOUCH SCREEN monitor. I asked how much it was and if we could test it. He couldn't test it for me because the wiring harness had been replaced and all the color codes were wrong. He said $130 for it. I quickly found my buddy and brought him back to the table. to make a long story short, I ended up buying it for $100 in a blind sale. It took me about an hour to figure out the wiring(had to dissisemble and follow the leads) but I was pretty much crappin my pants when I got it working. SO now I look it up on the net. it was a 2000 model, so the replacement cost on a current similar model is........ da da da daaaaaa......$1200.00 U.S. so yeah I love dumb people!!!!!! :driver:
m92_MX3

Re: Ha Ha Ha, I love dumb people

Post by m92_MX3 »

i do have to say thats some luck :2thumbsup: damn
CTC Racing
92 1.6L
93 323 Tranny, ACT clutch, Exhaust, cold air intake, MSD Blaster 2 coil, MSD 8.5mm super conductor wires NGK V-power platinum plugs,engine dress up,custom interior(almost done), GS front bumper, GS 5 spoke wheels Painted white.
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

Was probably hot for it to go that cheap and he knew nothing about it.

Otherwise, he's too dumb to know how to use a computer, because I'm sure he could have gotten many times more money on eBay.
seneca

Post by seneca »

Hot or not...I do wanna be you ;) Actually I seem to be missing my touch screen deck..hrmmm :freak:

lol jk

Get some pics up soon. I wanna see one of these in an mx3!
My Car Domain Page:
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/496099

Take a Look, leave a comment, and don't forget to vote.
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

lol that's an excellent find!

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”