Precidia...MX3...DIF??

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
SuperDave

Precidia...MX3...DIF??

Post by SuperDave »

OK hey guys im new, as u can see lol =) But any wayz ive been reading and researching things from the site and i gotta add..GREAT FORUMS + Site. Very informative. <p>Any way im in the process of choosing which mx3 to purchase...and im gonna feel really dumb about this because the answer is probally really simple. But when searching for one alot of car searches have Mazda MX3 and Mazda MX3 Precidia. Is there a dif? As far as ive seen or known there all precidias are they not!?? lol<p>again a simple question but im new so gimme a break lol thanx
kuruption1983

Re: Precidia...MX3...DIF??

Post by kuruption1983 »

There is absolutely no difference bro!<p>just to clear it out for you and whoever else who doesnt know, Mazda MX3 is the actual name of the car, but Mazda of canada for some stupid reason wanted to be different and added the name precidia to the MX3 and this goes on all models, both I4s and V6s, same as mazda 626 which in canada was called mazda 626 cronos, or mazda MX6 which was called mazda MX6 mystere!!
And if you look in my cardomain page you will see the on the tiny window in the hatch there is a sticker that ways "precidia", that would be the only difference our cars might have,,,,, :D :D :D <p>And i wish other fellow MXers add more info on other possible differences that i might not know of,,,,<p>latez :D
SuperDave

Post by SuperDave »

thanx man. i thought it might be something wierd like that, but i wasnt sure so i figured id ask :roll: any wayz im glad i did because i found some great yeard and conditioned MX3's when i searched under MX3 Precidia...for better prices too lol
your2slow

Post by your2slow »

Good luck on your search :) And welcome to the TEAM :D
KL-ZE, Custom Intake, Apex Lowering Springs, and more to come this year.

Toronto Mx-3 Club
My Cardomain Site
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

I like the fact that they are called precidia's in Canada. Because if someone ask's me what kind of car i drive and i say mx-3, <stupid> people either have no idea what that is or they get it mixed up with an mx-6. So now i just say a precidia and then there like oooooh a precidia....so who makes that? :mad:

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”