Is Gran Turismo 4 going to have a MX3 in the game?

Off-Topic Discussions
Juans_93_MX3

Is Gran Turismo 4 going to have a MX3 in the game?

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Anyone know?
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
fry_81

Re: Is Gran Turismo 4 going to have a MX3 in the game?

Post by fry_81 »

its highly doubtful.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

I heard from someone on here that it WILL have an Mx-3... It's supposed to have like 195 or 200 hp stock -ZE!- I don't know for sure, but if it does, that's almost reason enough to buy the game!

Also, I wonder, if it's in the game, the researchers probably came to this site to find out any info about it, you think? Where else would they look to know about a ZE Mx-3?
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Originally posted by Nallboy:
I heard from someone on here that it WILL have an Mx-3... It's supposed to have like 195 or 200 hp stock -ZE!- I don't know for sure, but if it does, that's almost reason enough to buy the game!

Also, I wonder, if it's in the game, the researchers probably came to this site to find out any info about it, you think? Where else would they look to know about a ZE Mx-3?
But dont ZE Mx3s have like 80hp though? I am thinking they might put a MX3 in it but with something like a KLZE engine in it even though they didnt come stock with the MX3s because it seems to me that everyone in this forum who looks to buy a new engine for their MX3 choose the 2.5L KLZE J-Spec engine.
Ether that or the GS...
ZE, KLZE or GS, I dont care, I hope they do put a MX3 in the game
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Originally posted by Juan's MX3:
Originally posted by Nallboy:

But dont ZE Mx3s have like 80hp though? I am thinking they might put a MX3 in it but with something like a KLZE engine in it even though they didnt come stock with the MX3s because it seems to me that everyone in this forum who looks to buy a new engine for their MX3 choose the 2.5L KLZE J-Spec engine.
Ether that or the GS...
ZE, KLZE or GS, I dont care, I hope they do put a MX3 in the game
Ya, i also remember someone saying it has 195hp, but i do know a 1990 ( :confused2: ) Mazda Mx-3 is in the cars list.

The 1992-1993 i4 Mx-3's had an 88hp SOHC 1.6l, the 94+ i4's have a DOHC 1.6l @ 105hp, and the 1.8l v6's have 130hp...

Assuming they have a ZE in there, it'll be weird cause they have like 4 Stage turbo options for their cars, you'll be able to put like a stage 1 turbo on a ZE Mx-3
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

GT4 will NOT have an MX-3.

And, IF it did.. it would SURELY be one of the Stock versions.
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

you sure about that perry???

somebody here posted a list a while back and the mx-3 was in it :shrug:
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

the list was fake
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

we can hope, but not likely :shrug:
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

We wont find out ti'll the game comes out but, there is a fairly good chance of that happening. I mean, the game is going to have about 500 to 600 cars. Why not?
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
ZEmadman

Post by ZEmadman »

last i heard 650+ cars, that's pretty good odds.

illakilla is the one who said he played the demo and saw it in the used car section.

anyone who's in retail working in the stockroom should be on the lookout to get an early copy!!! and let us all know of course.
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

actually it will from what I've read. and i'm not talking about that old-azz list that has the "MX-3" listed.

i think it'll be listed as a eunos or autozam
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

I still bet that it doesn't.... I have not seen an official list that has it on there.
~Perry
Please visit
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

with all the little cars i have never heard of, and that many playable, its a decent chance it will be in there, but if not im still want the game cause the GT series is teh win!
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

Even though the MX-3 will not be in there-- I still plan on buying it too because The Gran Turismo series is frickin awesome and tons of fun.
~Perry
Please visit

Return to “Off-Topic”