so what is you car's name?

Off-Topic Discussions
Esper

so what is you car's name?

Post by Esper »

mine is a jessica, i've decided. no, i don't think every machine has be female like some guys, but i think my car in particular is. it helps that a friend of mine named jessica is extremely beatiful and has eyes sorta the same shape as the headlights on the car. she'd probably think i'm nuts (and you people probably do too) but anyway, i just wanted to know what you people have named you mx-3's or other cars for that matter. <BR> :D
Dude.
Nottahonda

Re: so what is you car's name?

Post by Nottahonda »

You ARE nuts. hehehe J/k<BR>It's funny that you bring this up, because I was just trying to think of a good name last night and came up with two male names and one female. Victor, Hector, and Phaedra. Phaedra is greek for "glowing," and I've been trying to incorporate a bunch of indiglo stuff in/on my car. So I think that's what I'm going with. Phaedra. I dig it.
Casey Guthrie
[email]goesfast@theraces.com" target="_blank[/email]
Manach

Post by Manach »

Mine is Preck, or the Preck Mobile. Well, it is a running gag within my friends. When I bought the Mx-3, also called a Precidia in Canada, the rear sticker was rip off, and only the first half was visible. PREC was visible, and the EDIA was gone. I plan to take off all the sticker, and make one saying "PRECK".. Might be crazy! :)
Manach
Ex Mx'er with a Mx-3 1993..

Still in the Mazda Familly with :
-Mazda Rx-7 1987 GXL (Not running, one housing does not compress)
-Mazda Protege MazdaSpeed 2003.5 Titanium!

Still got 3 Engines!
- B6-ZE : Turbo Festiva project (Waiting donor car)
- BP-DE : Trader for a B6-ZE 1994 for parts upgrade in the Festiva project
- K8 : For sell. Pm me for info!

Once you go turbo, you can never go back!
Lil Ruby

Post by Lil Ruby »

I am named by car Lil Ruby because she is red, sleek and full of attitude. I think it suits her ;)
Alt-Tab

Post by Alt-Tab »

I wish I had a car to name.<P>Back when I had it, I just referred to her as my baby, etc.<P>I miss her. :(
Taylor<P>1995 Chevy C1500 Dark Blue<BR>* 305 (5.0L V8)<BR>* Hypertech Performance chip<BR>* Dynomax dual exhaust<P>SOLD: 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport - Flame Red<BR>* 3.9L V6 - 175 hp<BR>* Flowmaster dual exhaust<P>I Miss my MX-3:<BR>1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Hello,<BR> My car is Rogue. I like to name my cars after mythical heros so I picked an X-MEN comic. She takes all my power and money and transforms it into Horsepower!
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

Sonicxtacy.... nuff said :D<BR> Image<p>[ October 19, 2001: Message edited by: Sonicxtacy02 ]
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
fieval79
Supporting Member

Post by fieval79 »

My baby's first name was White Chocolate. Givin to her by my old buddy in college. <P>Now I refer to her as "baby", but everyone thinks it should be "Mouse". Cuz it's white, and little, and my nickname is Fival (An American Tale).<P>I still like White Chocolate the best......hehe
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

mine is called the dEthtrap 9000. a joke one of my friends came up with. we call his 90 accord lx the hotrod. if only we had fast, pretty cars.<BR>note: my car needs, hp and paint badly.
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

My car's name is Viz X (after my nickname VizualXTC) And I believe MY car is a female. She has to be. I could never love a guy as much as I love her :) She is sexy, sweet, and hot on her feet. Latez
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I have a tag I had made up that says<BR>"Custommx3"<BR>I know its alot of letters but its cool. Its on my shelf though..<BR>She doesnt have a name, but it is a she!<BR>damn I love my car.. I cant wait till 2 days I'll have my GS!
bayoumx-3

Post by bayoumx-3 »

my cars name is The Bean. I don't know why my freinds just started calling it that one day and it kept the name ever since.
Live hard, drive fast, back down to no one.
kalynn12

Post by kalynn12 »

My car's name is Kalynn. It is my middle and I love it, so I wanted my car to have a kick a-- name.
YES this IS my car, NO you can't drive it.<P>Jessica McDowell<BR>1993 MX-3 RS<BR>ICQ:111958082
Esper

Post by Esper »

barry, you're getting a new mx-3? what're you doing with all the stuff you got for the RS? i suppose if the new one is white too you could just swap it all over. then again, a new progect car is always fun. :D good luck, and its about time you got an MX with balls! ;)
Dude.
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

My car hasnt been crisined yet... It will obtain its name instead of givin it... Either by what someone calls it or by what it becomes. :) Right now I just call it "empty canvas" cuase I havent done any major modifications to it. Cars are like art to me, when I am down with the artwork I can find the name... My camaros name was thunder wrek. :) Cause it roared like thunder but looked like a wrek. LOL
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic

Return to “Off-Topic”