California MX3 Drivers

Other - General Mazda Discussions
eore

California MX3 Drivers

Post by eore »

Whats up everyone. I was just wonderin' how many mx3 drivers there are in norther california. or in california in general.
Sam Baker

Re: California MX3 Drivers

Post by Sam Baker »

lol.. yes we need more peeps! :freak:
92 Autozam AZ3
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Hey boys I'm lookin for you too , sorry for invading your thread , but can someone help me out with this problem I'm having.
Kris

http://www.mx-3.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=37;t=000245
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

oh man.. thats so lame! first of all, that rear body kit looks like it was duct taped on and then the whole thing primered to look professional.. i'd say it was too good to be true, and you've been played :( but hey i work for fedex! did they give you a tracking #? that would prove if they sent it, and if they're around nor-cal, we mx3 people can go kick the crap out of them :D jk but good luck
92 Autozam AZ3
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

look at the hood thing in the fist pic, it done fit the car, it sticking past the end of the hood onto the windshield
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

lol.. and seeing his feedback and last auctions.. looks like that same kit was thrown onto a saturn and that whole sale was fake (note the 1 feedback on both) :confused2: screwy business
92 Autozam AZ3
eore

Post by eore »

watta scam. we shud go find those guys an put them in their place. dood i feel for ya i've been screwed like that before its not fun. you shud file for fraud as soon as possible an at least that way u might possibly b able to get ur money bak if there izn't any bumper. chances r slim but its worth a try. an u do have their address an phone numbers so yea sik the police on them. well hope ur able to get ur bumper or ur money bak.
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

Too bad their in L.A. But yes, there are a few MXer's in the Bay Area on this site. We're slowly growing. 4 members, yahoo!
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

actually 6 so far that i know of! :D
the list is:

sam (san leandro)
eore (cupertino)
2fazed (santa cruz)
stang67fb (sacramento)
morgan (sacramento)
illicitq (concord)

the last guy Q is settin up the forst Norcal MX3 Meet.. just waitin to hear more ;)
92 Autozam AZ3
eore

Post by eore »

yea can't wait for the norcal mx3 meet with all six members so far....hope there will be more mx3 drivers that show up.
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

I meant who lived in the Bay Area. Sac doesn't count. But a NorCal meet would be cool. Be interesting where it would be.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6

Return to “General Mazda”