Dome lights

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
MrsOzx

Dome lights

Post by MrsOzx »

This might be a really stupid question... <BR>How in the hell do I get to the bulbs in my dome lights?!?!?!? I have been toying around with it for 3 days now! And I had no idea how frustrated 2 little lights can make someone! Ahhhh! <P>Please help... :mad:
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
justin h

Re: Dome lights

Post by justin h »

Another ques. What bulbs do they use?
Maddbuck

Post by Maddbuck »

Have you got a manual in your car? There is an illustration in the back of it on how to change the bulbs in the MX-3 including the dome. <P>Apparently they are 5w bulbs according to the online shop manual page z-100.<P>are you changing the colour of the bulbs? if so, what colour I'm interested because I am changing mine to red but not sure if it will work. :roll:
jeepdave

Post by jeepdave »

When i got my mx someone had changed mine ones green and ones red <BR>chrismasy no? lol i left it that way (mess with my friends and say the green ones nos lol there idiots) at least i can tell you they both look good just wish i had one color or the other oh well :D :p
SLOW AND THE PISSED OFF<BR>(Take that Fast and the Furious)
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

I am actually going to cut blue film paper to go on the inside of the cover. That way it will be blue even if the light is off.
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”