wtb c/f inverted hood

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
D_Gagne

wtb c/f inverted hood

Post by D_Gagne »

like the subject says i wanna buy a c/f inverted hood new or used any one? lemme know
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda
timpronk

Re: wtb c/f inverted hood

Post by timpronk »

There is a canadian group buy on at the moment, check the group buy section. You may still be able to get in on that.
92 MX-3 GS 2.5 KLZE
14.385 @ 98.21
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

no its to late but thanx.anyone else can u help me out...and e bay is outta the question no credit card or pay pal thingy and they take a while to ship dont they anyways anyhelp would be appriciated
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda
Ehpl

Post by Ehpl »

If you check with John at g-3 the guy selling the hoods on ebay , like I did ,too see if he will except a money order. Theres a 10 day wait to see if the cheque or money order clears,then 15 day wait after that. I havent got mine yet but when it arrives I think the wait will be worth it.

Eugene L
1.6DOHC
N.S.canada
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/552384

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”