2.5 KL03 for sale and Curved neck ZE IM

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

2.5 KL03 for sale and Curved neck ZE IM

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Its currently running very well in my mx-3. Im selling it so i can pick up a ZE

It has about 150 K

Pick up in London Ontario. $400 CDN O.B.O

Includes complete motor w/o tranny

Also available is a curved neck ZE IM for $250 CDN

<small>[ May 01, 2004, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: EZ_4_FUN ]</small>
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
David Witherow

Re: 2.5 KL03 for sale and Curved neck ZE IM

Post by David Witherow »

oscar why london
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Because my car is in London being worked on by a close friend of mine. Gabi,

He does amazing work, and very cheap!

For anyone interested in swapping out your motor in place of a ZE of even the BP, I would strongly suggest you consult him first.

Gabi Cell phone #:(519)-851-7786
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

no way you know gabi....i know him....your right he does do good work...i second the fact that gabi does great work....if anyone needs info gabi is the one to call!!!!
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

where you getting ur ZE from?

cause maybe we can order at the same time and get a deal on 2 motors.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
valoncan

Post by valoncan »

I know gabi too, really strong mechanic, if it;s the one I am thinking on York street he also has car dealer.
Anyways, I am interested on swapping my engine. Once again the engine you're selling what kind of engine is it, and how many horse, and what do i need, and possibly how much to swap with my k8 engine on my GS 92.

THANKS BRO
Never think that you will get two if you don't give one!!
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Basically the motor is a Ford Probe 2.5 V6 with about 150 K. Hp is 164 stock.

You need nothing but $$$ and not a whole lot of it either.

Gabi has told me that he will install the motor in a GS for $900 including the cost of the motor.

If you know nothing about a swap, learn before you start asking me silly questions. I do not have time to explain little things.

It is a straight swap into your mx-3(v6 gs)

If your serious, we can have it done in a weekend. In London Ontario.

If you just want the motor, its gonna cost $400 CDN

I'll be picking the ZE by next Friday April 23.
OSKY

thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

mmmm... back-up engine... well i'll see where my $ situation is in a couple of weeks and if you still have the thing kickin around by then maybe i'll pick it up :D lates
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

i hope its not around in a few weeks or else im screwed!!

it needs to go before next friday to help pay for the new motor
OSKY

EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Looks like i may have a deal with liquidkarma with ECU included. I need to get rid of it so the first person with the hay, gets it!

I also will have an extra ZE I.M laying around

does anyone want it for $200 CDN ?.. O.B.O ???
OSKY

valoncan

Post by valoncan »

dude just because I don't know about a precidia swap doesn't mean those were silly questions.
I mean i went to Gabi just last night, and I seen your orange precidia, and I've seen the turbo u had in it and all.
He also took me for a spin with his black MX3, and the damn thing freaking goes that is why I wanna go with a ZE, and he is probably doing a swap on me in couple of weeks.
As far as $$$$ concerns, I got lots of it my friend, but I am here in Canada all alone, so I still have some government debts that I have to pay.
If it was back in Europe, I always did, and I still would have the phatest car in the province.
And oh......sorry i asked those "SILLY" questions, next time just don't answer them if you feel they're silly.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Originally posted by valoncan:
dude just because I don't know about a precidia swap doesn't mean those were silly questions.
I mean i went to Gabi just last night, and I seen your orange precidia, and I've seen the turbo u had in it and all.
He also took me for a spin with his black MX3, and the damn thing freaking goes that is why I wanna go with a ZE, and he is probably doing a swap on me in couple of weeks.
As far as $$$$ concerns, I got lots of it my friend, but I am here in Canada all alone, so I still have some government debts that I have to pay.
If it was back in Europe, I always did, and I still would have the phatest car in the province.
And oh......sorry i asked those "SILLY" questions, next time just don't answer them if you feel they're silly.
Brother! ****ing relax man!! The comments were not intended for you, it was a genral remark for all. Alot of people ask stupid questions around here just in case your not familiar with the UBB. It seems that everyone here is quick to be hostile. :roll:

As you can see, I said $$$ and not a whole lot of it. I don't care if your the sultan of Brunei. What you have in Europe means nothing to me.

If you want a ZE, great! so do I, Wanna buy 2 and get a deal? Im picking it up next friday. Were looking at about $1000 for the motor maybe with an ECU included.

DAVIDOS: are you still interested in also picking one up, If we grab 3 that would even be more beneficial.!

ONE
OSKY

valoncan

Post by valoncan »

It's all good man.
To be quite honest my uncle's budy owns a wrecker yard here in London and he is giving me a KL-ZE with little less than a 100 000 in exchange with a pentium 3 Laptop that I got for a present a while ago.
So I am good for the engine I just need someone to do the swap for me.
Thanks for the offer though!!
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

sorry to burst your bubble but unless some one that already had the swap in their car and wrecked it and left it in the car....your not going to get a kl-ze from any wrecking yard in london......most likely your getting a kl-03 which is also a 2.5L v6 but only 165HP.....oh and which auto wrecking yard is this that your buddys uncle owns.....
mx-3xplosiv31

Post by mx-3xplosiv31 »

I can take the engine, and I will have the cash this Wednesday. what exactly does that translate to in American currency? hit me up on AIM at cavybales31 or drop me an email and let me know.

Aaron

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”