HEADS UP...F/S 1992 MX3 V6 5speed

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Bratas

HEADS UP...F/S 1992 MX3 V6 5speed

Post by Bratas »

Ok I put an add up here before to sell the spare Mx-3 I have. I had 1 nibble from someone that couldn't communicate for sh&*!!!
I have 2 Mx-3's
The 1st I will discuss as my spare that I was going to use as a parts car. (This car runs and drives.) It is Teal in color year is 1992 with a V-6 1.8L 5speed manual trans. Power everything, sunroof, and all spoilers to suggest it is a GS(No GS decals). It has 1 original Rim on it like the ones that are on mine. I am asking $1,000.00 U.S. for this car.
The 2nd is my personal Mx-3 that I currently use. I am now debating selling it. (I want the new 2004 Acura TL...need a 4 door for the kids) This car is White in color. 1992 GS V-6 1.8 5speed (The car had a V6 when I bought it, but 3 months after I had it a head gasket blew in the D.C. Tunnel and overheated. It now has a V-6 1.8 Pan motor with approx 60k miles on it.) The left front fender needs to be replaced along with the plastic front underbody spoiler. Other than that the car is fine. I am not totally convenced to sell this car yet but maybe if the right offer comes along I will.
What I am looking for is serious offers, and someone that can communicate effectively. I am in the Washington D.C. area and if you want the cars you have to come here to get them or pay for the shipping. Pics can be provided upon request. I can be reached at Mx3@t-n-s.net once we have established communication I will give additional contact info. I look forward to your inquiries.
Br :driver:
LabradorBoy

Re: HEADS UP...F/S 1992 MX3 V6 5speed

Post by LabradorBoy »

What's the mileage on the parts car?

Maybe a link to pics on a free pic hosting website would help your sale....

-Rob
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Would Like to se pics on the cars if possible
We Create the path... Others just walk it
Bratas

Post by Bratas »

I'll get some pics put up asap

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”