Need to sell parts car

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Machelski65

Need to sell parts car

Post by Machelski65 »

1992 Blaze Red GS. Engine(1.8 V6) has blown head and no distributor. 5 spd tranny good. Cars mileage is 106,000... No wheels. Complete black interior except for trim round radio, shifter, fuse box cover, gauge cluster. No front fenders,hood, or headlight and bumper. The rest of good rear bumper, hatch, drivers door, and rear quarter panel. Has all exhaust, brakes, contrl arms all that intact.. Passengers side door and rear quarter has damage when I bought at never fixed, but when I bought it was driveable.. Come get it $300 or lets get rid of the parts off it make offer gotta get rid of car... Thanks A.J. Hit me up on AIM, email or cell 989-798-3864 lots of parts cheap for someone in need..
Downsville

Re: Need to sell parts car

Post by Downsville »

if the seats are black....i want them man, give me a shout on the price (canadian please, i hate doin the exchange) oh ya, and shipped
Machelski65

Post by Machelski65 »

Don't wanna ship seats and big stuff. Pick up only.. Really need to get rid of whole car.. Someone hasta need a door quarter panel, front innerstructure, rear bumper, hatch, complete interior take all I have for $300 Please... .A.J.
seneca

Post by seneca »

Damn I would be all over that but you're in mich (i'm in ottawa) ANd theres NO way I'm towing it...sry
Tyson
If you are parting I need front drivers fender :)
My Car Domain Page:
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/496099

Take a Look, leave a comment, and don't forget to vote.
endocyc

Post by endocyc »

Yeah dude thats a deal no matter what way you look at. Im sure if you just give it a couple weeks some one will snatch that up.
Machelski65

Post by Machelski65 »

Well hopefully cars gotta be gone in 30 days, so if you need stuff or all of it hit me up email, aim, or cell 989-798-3864 Thanks, A.J.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”