SELL ME YOUR GS! I WANT YOUR V6 MX-3!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
georgechicken

SELL ME YOUR GS! I WANT YOUR V6 MX-3!

Post by georgechicken »

Ok, folks... my insurance check is FINALLY in the mail, 6 weeks after having the accident.. I am needing to find my SIXTH (yes, #6) mx-3... and i need to find it immediately.. here are the REQUIREMENTS:

It MUST be for sale this week.
It MUST be a V6.
It MUST: be able to make a drive back to Memphis, TN with me, have no rust (or VERY VERY VERY LITTLE), be a good value, have a clear title that I can take back to Memphis with me, and it must have a sunroof, power windows and locks. It must be a US spec car. Sorry, don't need a metric car. :)

I PREFER (that means that I am flexible on these):
relatively low miles (under 150k), black, blue, red,or white (dislike, but will consider, green, gold, purple).... I would realllly like a 5 speed, but if its the right car, i'll take an auto (and do a swap)... I prefer to know the history of the car. I prefer for the car to be within 12 hours of Memphis, but will go as far as i need to get the right deal.

PLEASE respond via email to georgechicken@yahoo.com ASAP. I will likely buy the right car wednesday or thursday, but almost definitely this week. I plan to fly (if it's far enough) and drive the car back, so make sure you kjnow that it is worthy of a road trip. I'm not looking to spend a fortune either, so, you folks with highly customized rides, unless you're asking less than $2500, then dont bother... Send me all the info you can, pictures if you have them, and an asking price for your car. I do not mind if the car isnt in the greatest shape, has flaws, or needs some repair work AS LONG AS YOU TELL ME ON THE FRONT END. I am a mechanic, so I dont mind working on the car. Keep in mind that since I am a mechanic, and have owned 5 mx-3's prior, that I will know if you've lied about anything about teh car... I ask that you're completely honest about it. My last 3 mx-3's have been in bad shape, but the owners were honest. one didnt even have a transmission. Soooo.. Lemme know if you want to sell your GS immediately! THANKS!
:werd:

<small>[ November 20, 2003, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: George Jefferson ]</small>
--Maybe the Hippopotamus was just a really cool Apotamus.--
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: SELL ME YOUR GS! I WANT YOUR V6 MX-3!

Post by Custommx3 »

the funny thing is... hes Serious. I know this guy.
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

exteremely customized mx3 GS, KLZE, 5spd, FX designs bodykit, white with blue pearl, exhaust, done up seats, GTR spoiler, white with blue pearls, tuned up 2 days ago, new cross-drilled brakes in front + pads. give me 5500 US$ and take it tommorow. :p
Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

Give Me 3500$ us.. And You have My car.. 95 V6 Silver 148 000 KM not Miles..With 1.5 Inch Drop!
georgechicken

Post by georgechicken »

bumpola :werd:
FuzzyMD

Post by FuzzyMD »

http://www.geocities.com/hochingyung/mx3.html

Hey Georg, we've talked last week on AIM, it's still for sale $1400 V6 5 speed Teal, I am not sure if it can make to TN thou, we can work out a price if you don't mine have it shipped

lmk

Brian
Alexmac1230

Post by Alexmac1230 »

I sent you an e-mail last week about my car; check it out @
http://www.trader.ca/Search/Details.asp?mknm=739&Region=&subcategory=&CAT=1 . :freak:
georgechicken

Post by georgechicken »

Thanks for the responses... To you folks in Canada:.. I'd like a canadian car, but its just too far for me to go to get one this time... Brian: I thought about it, and I cant risk having that car run out of oil with me being 1000 miles from home.. if it werent losing it so fast, then I'd reconsider... So, I still havent found one I've settled on, but I'll be deciding by tomorrow (saturday).... Thanks!
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

I'd sell you my car if the price was right ;) . KLZE freshly installed, and still has a 3 month warranty on the motor. Car has no rust whatsoever, not even forming on any of the suspension components. Body is straight, a couple of dings on the doors. supr-style taillights, act clutch, groun-control coilovers, zx2 struts, list goes on.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

hey how much to ship...ur car... to george......that way u wont run outta oil
jason
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
FuzzyMD

Post by FuzzyMD »

Jason, the price for pick up is $1400 and the price for ship is 1300 + shipping
georgechicken

Post by georgechicken »

Well, it's done.. I bought my 6th MX-3 over the weekend... found a great deal on autotrader.com ... I flew to Baltimore/Washington International airport Saturday night and drove my 92 red GS back Sunday night/Monday (left Baltimore at 5:30 PM, got to Nashville at 3:30AM, stayed the night there and drove to Memphis monday morning).. Soo, I managed to put 1000 miles on the car in the first day.. I'll see if I can get barry to post some pix of it whenever i take the car for him to see.. thanks for all the people that emailed or posted me about your cars.. I'm sure i'll need #7 sometime in the near future... :)
mx3noob

Post by mx3noob »

"Robin!" to the autotrader!!!!

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”