TurboCharger

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
moneyshot23

Re: TurboCharger

Post by moneyshot23 »

uh no its because i dont care what you or anyone else has to say. if you or anyone else doesnt believe it, thats fine.. I dont care how much money you offer....and again just becaus im not postin every single detail that ive done to my car doesnt mean it hasnt been done... you guys are the ones sitting here saying ohh its impossible to do this and that..Well maybe it is impossible for you too do cause you dont no what your doing...Come to my house and i will take you to the dyno testing and if it doesnt read the 280 you can have my car, if it does then you can hand over the "10,000".. But you better be pepard to be handing it over.....Im not a dumb guy, im not a kid that comes on here talking smack and trying to make my car something its not....I have no rason to come on here saying a bunch if s--- thats not true, i have better things to do with my time.......It never hurts to get second opinions... but getting opinions and then getting people that post s--- and saying ohh ill give you money an w.e to prove you wrong.. is something totally different....
mx3worthy4link
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mx3worthy4link »

was a bit of sarcasm mate. but sheesh for 10k I might try and build you a 280hp KL :freak:
92 MX-3 GS KL-DE, 15.8ET with a bad 3rd gear
03 Worthy 4-link dragster, 555c.i BBC, 7.62ET
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

moneyshot23 wrote: just becaus im not postin every single detail that ive done to my car doesnt mean it hasnt been done...
Actually that's exactly what it means. And I don't even need the details. I can figure the details on my own. If you could just give us the "Big Picture" sort of overview that would be more than sufficient.

I cannot think of any reason why you would not want to talk about what you've done to your car. We all do. It's the reason we're here. It's the foundation of the Sport Tuner hobby. Sharing information, expanding the community. Giving others the benefits of our experimentation and knowledge. You would immediately skyrocket to fame and stardom in the MX-3 community.

I can't think of any reason why you wouldn't but I can think of several reasons why you couldn't.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

moneyshot23 wrote:anyways, ive wasted enough of my time by keep reposting to ppl that are no help...Peace
Make good on this, quickly... for your own sake. You won't be able to dig out of the hole your ignorance and arrogance have have trapped you in.
moneyshot23 wrote:uh no its because i dont care what you or anyone else has to say. if you or anyone else doesnt believe it, thats fine.. I dont care how much money you offer....and again just becaus im not postin every single detail that ive done to my car doesnt mean it hasnt been done... you guys are the ones sitting here saying ohh its impossible to do this and that..Well maybe it is impossible for you too do cause you dont no what your doing...Come to my house and i will take you to the dyno testing and if it doesnt read the 280 you can have my car, if it does then you can hand over the "10,000".. But you better be pepard to be handing it over.....Im not a dumb guy, im not a kid that comes on here talking smack and trying to make my car something its not....I have no rason to come on here saying a bunch if s--- thats not true, i have better things to do with my time.......It never hurts to get second opinions... but getting opinions and then getting people that post s--- and saying ohh ill give you money an w.e to prove you wrong.. is something totally different....
The hardcore MXers here know what is and isn't possible because they've been doing it for almost 2 decades. That's 20 years in case you're confused by the terminology. Nobody will waste the gas to go to your house, so you can show a flawed/skewed dyno reading you got off your $10 dynamometer you got from ebay. Oh wait, it's fake like the turbo you want... right? That would explain it. Very simply...

You already made it clear you don't know s--- about what's been done to the car. Your wizard of an uncle did it for you, you just came online to brag about unrealistic results. Maybe a typo, and you decided to run with it. ;) Honestly, I could picture the 180 whp if your uncle knows his stuff. The 280 whp however... If you drive to Eugene, OR and have it tested here in front of me at my shop of choice... meeting within 10 whp of your prior "results" of 280 whp, then I will pay your car insurance for 5 years.

If you wanted a second opinion, you should have used yahoo answers. You'll find people eager to please and willing to agree to anything.

Since you originally came here to ask about turbos, I'll humor you.

You want to know if the ebay turbos are quality?

You don't actually want to run the turbo, only make it appear as if it is installed on your car?

Why does it matter if the quality is poor or not when the turbo will not function?

Be specific, and concise about what you are asking.

Then, and only then, will people even CONSIDER taking time out of their day to help you.

Also, try to refrain from putting 15 dots"................" in between every sentence.

Nobody.... wants.... to.... read.... this.... and waste time replying if it means reading 2 pages of dots.

I'm not insulting you at this point, only giving pointers for proper forum etiquette. Try reading the rules about posting, if you haven't already.

This in addition to dropping the 280 whp DYNO topic will do a great deal to redeem you to this community.

Good luck, and I hope you follow at least some of my advice.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

moneyshot23 wrote:well, my KLZE isnt stock, i have up graded injectors and fuel pump, throttle body/spacers, bushings, motor mounts, forced induction, everything that is needed to have a turbo in and work perfect is already done, i have limited slip aswell. And its not my dad lol i said my uncle. And trust me he knows what hes talking about, he took a stock v6 engine and boosted it up to 500hp, without NOS or turbocharger/supercharger.
...what? o.O
LOL
moneyshot23 wrote:Did i mention hes a race car driver lol
Lol really? So am I! lol
moneyshot23 wrote:He raced a guy that had 2009 RX7 supercharged and his car killed the rx7.
I never knew these existed...

:lol: Can somebody ban this a**hole already?
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

I'm dumb founded by what I read here. It appears we have one very misinformed individual and a pile of doubting Tomases. My suggestion moneyshot23 is to lurk for a period of time and spend some time reading and educating yourself a little more. I'm a straight shootin kinda guy and 280hp is difficult to believe. If you've been misinformed or perhaps you misinterpreted what was said then spending a little time here reading posts and possibly going to MX-6.com or Probetalk and read posts there as well. Lets put it like this, if you go to WOT (wide open throttle) and you can't keep your tires smoking through all four gears then your not making 280hp. So in closing, please, for gods sake, read some posts, learn a little and then come back and join us. You need to realize that all these people rebuting your claims can't all be wrong. If we look up the saying 'getting off on the wrong foot' this post says it all. Peace.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
moneyshot23

Post by moneyshot23 »

Ahh damn it, fine you got me, my car has a governor and it turns off at 10mp..my lawn mower is faster then the car:( you all got me:( i tried give me credit.
mazdaspeed23

Post by mazdaspeed23 »

OMFG!!!!! Thats my account is anyone a admin????? Who ever is hacking my account is going to get me kicked off here. How can i delete that moneyshot account?. somebody plz help..i had to create this account cause i couldnt sign into my moneyshot one, now i know why, f---ing a--holes.. Who ever is posting back to moneyshot23.. THAT IS CLEARLY NOT ME!! I am not that god damn stupid to be posting that bulls---!!
Own
1994 MX-3 GS swapped ZE
1994 MX-3 GS Swapped ZE (Gone)
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport v8 Magnum
2007 Ford Fusion SE

WORK LOG: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=81232

My MX-3 is nothing without me, and i am nothing without my MX-3
_-Night-Shade-_

Maybe it has one of those eBay chips that gives you 120hp and 60mpg! Ahhhh man we were wrong all along! Should have gotten those chips! :roll:
umcamara
Supporting Member

Post by umcamara »

mazdaspeed23 wrote:OMFG!!!!! Thats my account is anyone a admin????? Who ever is hacking my account is going to get me kicked off here. How can i delete that moneyshot account?. somebody plz help..i had to create this account cause i couldnt sign into my moneyshot one, now i know why, f---ing a--holes.. Who ever is posting back to moneyshot23.. THAT IS CLEARLY NOT ME!! I am not that god damn stupid to be posting that bulls---!!
You've got the right idea anyhow. Trying to start over with a new screen name, cuz the old one was getting you nowhere fast. Now just try to keep your immaturity in check, and you'll be a welcomed member.

If you're actually telling the truth and somebody hacked your account (which I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would do), then I apologize for my insensitivity...
'96 Silver Stone Metallic MTX RS
'98 BMW 328is M-Tech

Feedback Thread
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

mazdaspeed23 wrote:OMFG!!!!! Thats my account is anyone a admin????? Who ever is hacking my account is going to get me kicked off here. How can i delete that moneyshot account?. somebody plz help..i had to create this account cause i couldnt sign into my moneyshot one, now i know why, f---ing a--holes.. Who ever is posting back to moneyshot23.. THAT IS CLEARLY NOT ME!! I am not that god damn stupid to be posting that bulls---!!
Points for creative damage control. But only a few points.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
My Worklog
My feedback thread
mazdaspeed23

Post by mazdaspeed23 »

Trust me man i understand why everyone is probably pissed off, ha ha but that was not me under that account. Im a s--- load smarter than that, If that was me under that account do you actually think id come on here and post ha ha that would be the dumbest thing ive ever seen.. The last time i was on here was the other day i messaged Daninski
about a Distributor and i think i seen him in my city, If you ask Daninski that does not even sound like me, If that was me and "boosting" my car to 280hp. You actually think id be posting about a disty haha.. No man thats not me..I completely understand why you guys are posting back oh this crappy post. Who ever is posting on my "behalf" on that account, must have been dropped on their head.
Own
1994 MX-3 GS swapped ZE
2007 Ford Fusion SE

_-Night-Shade-_

wytbishop wrote:
Points for creative damage control. But only a few points.
Haha +1

Still sounds like the same guy :lol:
mazdaspeed23

Post by mazdaspeed23 »

UGh!!
Own
1994 MX-3 GS swapped ZE
2007 Ford Fusion SE

wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

I stopped caring. Good luck with everything.
My Worklog
My feedback thread

Return to “Forced Induction”