Colinsmx3 1993 SE --UPDATED New SPEAKERS!--

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
projectzemx3

Re: Colinsmx3 1993 SE

Post by projectzemx3 »

i thought 4 point harnesses was illegal because they dont meet oem specifications. i always thought it was a stupid law because if anything the exceed the oem specs.

if it was me the novelty of it would wear off and ide have more seatbelt tickets then i already have. for just not putting them on.
NEED PARTS INSTALLED? PM ME!
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

Yea see they are all for show... I know they are illegal if you wear them, thats why I always use my OEM belt!
And although they would exceed OEM... it's the force that can do harm... since people in actual race cars where neck braces and helmets preventing your head from moving at full force while having on the 4 points!

I don't remember the last time I had them on... or anyone did.... no wait a model did at a show last yr... thats about it though. :love:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

Well my buddy and me went out Sunday and did a little photoshoot! He does photography for fun... spent about $5000 on camera stuff! He wanted to use my car for one of his projects so I wasn't gonna say no! Here are 3 really nice ones he did. Only problem is the plate up front... next week we will do more but with no plate!

ImageImageImage
rekognize

Post by rekognize »

zip tied plates ftw :freak:
colinsmx3

Re: Colinsmx3 1993 SE -UPDATED-!!

Post by colinsmx3 »

Yea man that way I just clip them off when I am at a show so it looks more presentable! And I have no holes in the bumper! :mrgreen:
Last edited by colinsmx3 on April 16th, 2009, 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
acexl

Post by acexl »

man ur car is amazing thats the look i am shooting for my own mx3 ever since i saw the old gold mx3 , and with the new halos, man it looks amazing, i have a question tho, have u thought of maybe putting a spoiler on it?
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

Thanx for the kind words!
I have thought about it... then got slapped in the face by my own hand! :lol: I am not much of a fan of spoilers at all, I think of them as well.... S P O I L E R S... as in spoils the car!
I like the sleek look it gives without it.
Plus there is no way I would drill into the carbon risking it not suiting it! :welder:
ImageImageImage
colinsmx3

Re: Colinsmx3 1993 SE --UPDATED--

Post by colinsmx3 »

Yea.... I got bored and looked in the car.... Then I noticed.... DAMNIT!!! I have panels that are untouched and look silly!!! So I came up with this! It will hold a regular 6.5 mid speaker. Was gonna go for an 8 inch sub... but I don't like alot of boom boom... I rather be loud and vocal! I just may need an amp now to power all 8 speakers (2 in each door, 2 on each side of rear)(not including sub already amped).

Only took me about 2 days to complete.... Well I still gotta sand down the other one... BOOOOOO

ImageImageImage
colinsmx3

Re: Colinsmx3 1993 SE --UPDATED rear panels--

Post by colinsmx3 »

Interior.... FINISHED!

ImageImageImage
colinsmx3

Re: Colinsmx3 1993 SE --UPDATED New SPEAKERS!--

Post by colinsmx3 »

Finally got my 6" Rockford speakers in from california!

Looks great now!

ImageImageImage

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”