9TH ANNUAL MISS.MEET!!!!!!

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Spinkx79
Supporting Member

Post by Spinkx79 »

jschrauwen wrote:1) KP2T
2) mx3grlsikride
3) Bochek
4) ProspectMx3
5) jschrauwen
6) Mazda_95
7) Trevor
8] Fieromx3
9) JWMX3?
10) MX3Extreme?
11) nos92mx3?
12) Gabor
13) mx3_ryder69
14) mymx.3
15) precidian
16) Selecta
17) mrspanky79?
18] RTT
John, what time you going to be passin Whitby?

Want to meet at the secret spot? :wink:
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

1) KP2T
2) mx3grlsikride
3) Bochek
4) ProspectMx3
5) jschrauwen
6) Mazda_95
7) Trevor
8] Fieromx3
9) JWMX3?
10) MX3Extreme?
11) nos92mx3?
12) Gabor
13) mx3_ryder69
14) mymx.3
15) precidian
16) Selecta
17) mrspanky79?
18] RTT
19) mx3autozam ?%@*#
Can I remove any of these question marks yet?

Spinkx79 wrote: John, what time you going to be passin Whitby?
Want to meet at the secret spot? :wink:
Sure Eric. I just posted the info in the other thread of mine. Should be departing the Timmies at Thickson Rd. / Consumers Dr. at 1015. I was considering the 2nd Cup Place cause you know how much I like my latte in the morning. Maybe i'll have 5 to 10 minutes to break away from the Timmies there and grab me one ..... hehehe. See you Saturday.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

for the cruise after the meet, is someone providing a map or a step by step sheet just in case we get seperated?

I was thinking something like how the RX-7 Ottawa trip worked, a nice detailed turn by turn directions.

Thanks
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

kp2t wrote:for the cruise after the meet, is someone providing a map or a step by step sheet just in case we get seperated?
I was thinking something like how the RX-7 Ottawa trip worked, a nice detailed turn by turn directions.
Thanks
Nd4SpdSe wrote:Well, it's getting close, very close, and I think this needs to be finalised asap. So far, we have June 24th as the date set for this meet. For the meet location, we haven't quite decided since their is controversy on changing the location or not. Personally, I'm against moving it, it's in a central location for those who just want to attend the meet, as well as tradition.

This is the artinerary I had though up in our last discussion:
12pm-4pm, Meet and BBQ
4:00, leave to head to the cruise starting point
4:30, start the cruise
5:30, rest stop at Port Dalhousie (#6). Maybe arrange a refuel point.
6:00, head back out for the second leg of the cruise
7:00, arrive at Lundy's Lane, There's a few restauraunts withing walking distance of the No Frills/cruise night meeting place.
Hang around, check out other cars and people, including the NF tourists, check out our cars.

One thing I've been contemplating is having a BBQ at the meet, or use Hutches as the pre-cruise stop and eat there.

For the cruise, given JWMX3's suggestion for Ridge Rd, as well as (for what I remember driving with my parents as a kid) following the Niagara River, this is what I'm figuring for a cruise path:

(Don't mind all the numbers, I had to add "Stops" in Streets & Trips to force it to take certain roads)

- Ridge Rd
- King St
- 7th St
- Lakeshore Rd
- East and West Line
- Niagara Parkway
- Bridge St to Stanley Ave to Lundy's Lane.

It calculated as a 1h29min drive, driving 91.9kms
#6 Would be a good rest/catchup point.

Previous discussion:
http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.ph ... c&&start=0

As well, something in the next week or two, I would like to organise a meet/cruise in Hamilton to verify the cruise route for the meet. I would like to have it on a Sunday to coincide with the cruise night at Niagara Falls/Lundy's Lane No Frills parking lot, but it's a work night, for those who work, so that may change, and I don't know if the cruise nights have started yet
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

i saw that, but thats just an overview map, if i am not mistaken
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

2 Days to Go!!! Still got a some minor detials to work out but its looking good so far. Duncan...what time are u gonna be there? If possible can you try to be there for 1145???
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Hey Guys,

Will be there but won't be able to join youz all for the cruise...have to head back to Toronto for support. But will be there for a couple of hours at least.

Is there going to be some sort of gathering in my neck of the woods to drive up together?
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Too bad you can't join us for the cruise ............. BUT it will be good to see you Uday at the meet

DEB :wink:
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Selecta wrote:Hey Guys,
Will be there but won't be able to join youz all for the cruise...have to head back to Toronto for support. But will be there for a couple of hours at least.
Is there going to be some sort of gathering in my neck of the woods to drive up together?
jschrauwen wrote:Well Kevin (the "oven) Ovendank is still in Kelowna, and I don't see anyone from Ottawa/Gatineau/Hull posting their intentions. Kyle Kizzel in Cornwall hasn't answered his pm yet and the girls in Peterborough and Ponty Pool haven't spoken up yet either. The furthest east person will be Deb from Kingston. Based on that, I'd like to set the place and timimgs for our litttle cruise.

Time Depart

0900 Timmies Trenton near 401 ramp, across from Holiday Inn. Sunoco gas available.

1015 Timmies in Whitby at Thickson Rd/ Consumers Dr. intersection (1st lights from Thickson Rd. off-ramp) Sunoco gas available.

This should give Deb ample time to split off from the pact just before Mississauga to continue onto Burlington, finalize accomodations and return to Mississauga at or around 12 to 1 pm, max.
Those that have not posted yet and are still considering on joining the group and need another pick-up point enroute should mention so ASAP so as to see if a timing modification is needed. I've based these timings on the consideration that it's a Saturday. Meaning that as the morning wears on, the traffic will get increasingly congested. This also means that we may arrive just slightly before 12 noon if we don't run into any extraneous snags or traffic enroute. I'm giving us a little bit of a buffer just to slightly compensate. Please post any questions or concerns. See you all Saturday.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

mx3grlsikride wrote:2 Days to Go!!! Still got a some minor detials to work out but its looking good so far. Duncan...what time are u gonna be there? If possible can you try to be there for 1145???
i can be there anytime...1145 is no prob :wink:
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
RTT

Post by RTT »

ok well unfortunately i wont be able to stay for the entire event as i have to close at work...but i will definately come out and support the club!!! i stay until the last minute that i can!!!!!

Cant wait....1.5 days away
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Thanks Duncan!! I'll see you then....I have everyhting pretty done anyways...just wanna setup before people are there.

Rob...dont u dare bail out last min....I'd kick ur *@&!!!!

1.5 days and more work for me to go!!! lol
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

kp2t wrote:i saw that, but thats just an overview map, if i am not mistaken
I'll post a more detailed version. I don't have that original map (it's saved on my home computer), I redid the route here. Although it seems to be slightly different, I don't see why what would be, but I'll post some some zoomed in pics tonight.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

I dont think it will be like the ottawa trip like how ppl just ditch u and u gotta find your own way, as all who went to ottawa would know what happened to Duncan and I... Good thing we had those directions!! step by step
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

not only step by step, but we all gotta stick together, it just keeps everything way more orginized if where all together on a cruse, not a meet you at the end.

Bochek
Adam Bochek's 93 1.6L SOHC http://www.bochek.ca/car.gif

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”