Successful Meet :) Hope Everyone Enjoyed it

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Perhaps it could have started like this;

Roll Call for 2nd MX3 Regional Meet 2005 (Hamilton)

Chime in. Bolded if intending to attend.

Nd4SpdSe
Kp2t
Deimos
MX3girlsikride
RTT
Duo
David Witherow
Skaterdude28
Too Much Time
Typhoonk
Spinkx79
Marlon
MX-3Money
msequence
Selecta
Bluebullet
Manowar
Skyblue
AZN Playboy 21
Garkness
drewleedham
Mazdubber
johnnyb
good_glory
beacbum
JWMX3
punk&drublic
jaschke
chopperpozz
reaper of souls
blackie
Flashpoint 2
Sweet MX3
Trevor
Fry_81
quicksilver
Mrspanky
cdngrl420
bandito
MX3chicka
ven
Ateana
Urban_concept
Mad Madeiros
Bigg_E
Optix
jschrauwen
mymx.3
relysis_3200
DavidOs
killerpickle
Cyn
Timpronk
Amma351
awhe
kurtklze
Pearl_JapSpec
mx34u2nv
mamoo
gfreire
jetblackcat
paylrider
momo
white-Fish
MX-Dan
sexy_mx3
slade
cooper_9
Precidian
fieromx3
mazda_95
Last edited by jschrauwen on September 10th, 2005, 8:12 am, edited 5 times in total.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

^^ if thats a list of ppl who r goin im not on there but i am goin
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

Ill be attending this biiiiatch......but i can tell you that dave and tom wont be there
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

john john jooohn.....what's w/ all the negativity here? common, smile :D
little late for a lecture, might as well just show up and have fun. it looks like an alright turnout as long as nobody is scared away. and for anyone that doesn't show, its unfortunate.
i just don't look forward to the year its our turn to organize M.O.M. :)

a repeat of mississauga's attendance would b great, but krish doesn't know Hamilton so it would take much more legwork, and considering he IS still a "new" member (relatively speaking), we shouldn't expect more than can b delivered.

hope to see everyone there, u'll miss some good steak otherwise
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Deimos wrote:a repeat of mississauga's attendance would b great, but krish doesn't know Hamilton so it would take much more legwork, and considering he IS still a "new" member (relatively speaking), we shouldn't expect more than can b delivered.
jschrauwen wrote: This thread started a month ago was more than ample time to put things in order. If unsure to initiate and coordinate a major function then ask for help, direction and guidance.
Never did expect more than what can be delivered, rather, anticipated what was advertised. Never asked me for assistance and sounds like never asked good_glory either. There's beacbum nearby and punk&drublic close by - all of this info already in previous threads that is quite common to us. Exactly what extra effort was put forward?, what extra driving was done?, what extra coordination was done?, what people were contacted to help out? What members were sollicited if attending? Was the contact list ever used? What do you think the contact list is for? Are these unrealistic Q's? I'm sorry, last minute scrambling for no apparent good reason just doesn't seem to wash. I don't buy the fact that someone has to be physically co-located close to an event locale to effectively coordinate one. Events are rarely a one man show. One key person directing a couple of helpers is all that would be necessary. Can't expect a big event without putting the required effort into it.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

John your quite right.... I think I had a different understanding of the meet... I just wanted to see some of the mx3s for the last time for the year... I don't really see it as being this big car show which u seem to think it is... If I knew this was the beliefs you had, I wouldnt have posted....

Sorry to disappoint the well organized people... No excuses... Do have fun guys...

Really respect the help your trying to give.... I think its best from now on for me to keep my big mouth shut... I am not the organized person u'd all like to see....
ImageImageImageImageImage
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

Well I for one am going to be there, John, so count me in for sure. SOrry its so late when I replied to this today.. I've been retardedly busy with a new job.
BUT I WILL BE THERE :) Apparently most people from niagara are cruisin up later on in the day, but I will still be heading up at regular time. Assuming, of course, I can find the beach :P I posted in the "Niagara to Hamilton" thread for Jeff (blackie) to call me, but I believe that he, Trevor and Mazda_95 are going to be attending later in the day.

For anyone in Niagara who is thinking of going, I will be in the Boston Pizza parking lot at the Pen centre by 10:40 at the latest, and taking off from there AT THE LATEST 11:15. So show some spirit for the club and come out to the meet, it will be a good time! I hope to see lotsa people at Boston Pizza. :D

I'll check the thread in the morning before i leave. Wheeee! :D
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

remember, exit 88, take it north.
from there it would b hard to get lost (but if u do, call me)
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

don't be discouraged guys... we still got a lot of ppl coming... lots of food... lots of fun. MX-3 Style.... see you all there...
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

HEY ......... I'm here .......... so everyone (incl. JOHN) move your butts out .... it's really nice out .....
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Oops .. sorry John .......... I know you always come out to these ..... it's just everyone else HAS TO .... you can find your way there ... hehehe .. my B&B is not too far away...............
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

OK ........ I'll bring some hotdogs and buns ........ relish and mustard .... and I'll bring some drinks

STEAK!!! hmmm .....

Ian .. you better bring enough for yourself .... or you'll just sneak food from other people's plates .... HAHAHA!!!!
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Alright, I'm all better now!!!
Heading down the road now, (Ch3 FRS). Ian and I have some administrative issues to deal with first . we'll be there. The rest of you lurkers and sorry lazy asses - last chance for a big one, bring those little bits that you may want to sell too!
SEE YOU THERE!!!! :wink:
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I'll be there, but I don't finish work until 6 (hopefully) I'll call when I get off of work...
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

good meet guys.... post those pics John!!! :)

good turn out, good food.... nice looking girls at the beach... we gotta go there again for sure!!

Watch out for the Mack LOL

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”