My 1st MX-3 - NEW WHEELS & WINDOW TINT!!!!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Wooters
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: My 1st MX-3 (new wheels?)

Post by Wooters »

The $150 is for the base coat. I have the costs for everything else written down at the shop. Ill post the other prices when I get ahold of them.
'93 MX-3 GS 2.5L KLZE
Wooters

Post by Wooters »

1993 Mazda Mx3
Body Paint Code: Z1
Paint Name: Tropic Emerald Metallic
The following prices include tax:
Base Coat - GAL. $150.96
Reducer - GAL. $43.34
Clear Coat - GAL. $59.99
Hardener - QT. $24.99
'93 MX-3 GS 2.5L KLZE
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

I am in the middle of making this one

I have an rx8 bumper and an extra MX3 bumper, and I am blending the two. I am probably not going to use it I figured someone would want it if I built it. I am eliminating the top vent on it though. Really the only difference and the one I am making is urethane.
ethand

Post by ethand »

I SERIOUSLY want that bumper!! I love it! But I also can't afford it & am about to go overseas for 12 months... :roll:
can't wait to see it on someone's MX-3!
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
youdirtyfox
antispam: No

Post by youdirtyfox »

Josh wrote:I am in the middle of making this one

I have an rx8 bumper and an extra MX3 bumper, and I am blending the two. I am probably not going to use it I figured someone would want it if I built it. I am eliminating the top vent on it though. Really the only difference and the one I am making is urethane.

Haha thats way cool Josh! In eliminating the top vent the lower vent needs to come further up inline with the sidelights. Look forward to seeing your creation :D

Amyway to topic imho the best way to improve the looks of the mx3 is not with bodykits/skirts/big wing spoilers/projectors/altezzas but to lower it properly on coilovers with stock body and stick with 15's. 17's are too big for the mx-3 and 16's are really expensive for tyres!
ethand

Post by ethand »

The other thing I've been thinking of, Josh, is if you delete the indicator holes, and just move the location of the indicators to where the foglight holes are on the bumper... make them foglight-shaped!! :freak: :mrgreen:
Should look mad, either way...
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

I kept my OE RX8 fog housings and the multi tint fog lights. So I will integrate the fogs in there as well. I planned on moving the main vent upward at least a half inch. But I want it to fit the OE bumper reinforcement with little to no modifications. I know there is at least a half inch to play with there. I will work on it in the next couple of weeks or so.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”