TurboCharger

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
johnmx3ze

Re: TurboCharger

Post by johnmx3ze »

peace have fun installing ur turbo in ur back seat to show off!
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

I still really want to know what was done to make 280whp from a n/a KL. At least give us a list of the modifications you've made. Cams, compression, stroked crank...whatever it is he did.

Better yet, I WILL PAY YOUR UNCLE TO BUILD ONE FOR ME!!!

I'll sign a contract. Name a fair price for the engine and your work. I will pay shipping. I'll put the money in an escrow account. I'll install it in my Mx-3 and if it generates the claimed power you get paid. If it doesn't you pay the shipping to return the engine to you. No risk to either party.

What do you say? This could be lucrative for you. No joke. I would pay a lot of money for a 280whp n/a KL. Let me know what you think. I really want this to work out.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

moneyshot23 wrote:im not the one ranting on here like a f---ing dumb a-- bud..... i simply asked a question. but obviously ppl on here are to f---ing dumb to either say " thoes turbos are crap" or look at this site its good"..... You guys are the one's ranting and going on about my car and HP..... If you dont believe that my car has the power then thats your opinion...And yes im the one looking dumb with a turbo in my car for car shows, everyone has something they want to show off, if you dont like the fact that i only want a turbo to show off with in car shows, then why the f--- are you even looking/posting on here.. No ones breaking your arm saying come reply on here, so its obvious that you have nothing better to do with your time then come on here in the "afternoons".. and find posts that you dont like, just so you can vent.. wow.. must make you feel super special that you can internet fight * congrats to you, f---in loser........
Don't let puberty hit you on the way out! ;)

Look guys, I made him leave with 1 post XD NEW RECORD!!
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
moneyshot23

Post by moneyshot23 »

yes you made me leave cause you scare me soo much bud.. Well the thing is. Is i dont have to prove anything to either one of you, i dont have to post s---... I know what my engine is able to put out, ive had it dynoed and s---...And again i dont have a backseat, maybe you cant read english dumb dumb..i certenly dont have to explain myself to anyone
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

back on topic.. are you aware that the bolt holes on the turbo manifold you get will determine the type of turbo you can use? What size, bolt patter? IHI T3 etc.

Oh, and I was in a 250whp mx3 the other day. F'n crazy fast.. I don't suggest any non experienced driver to have more than that.
moneyshot23

Post by moneyshot23 »

yes im aware.. Im not postong on here to fight with people. or anything. All i was asking is if the ones on ebay are good or not. There was no need for people to just start downgrading me because they dont believe what im saying, if you dont believe what im saying then good, i really dont care its just am opinion.. But dont come here posting s--- and saying im posting like an a--hole etc...this is supposed to be a place where ppl can come with their mx3 and get advice or opinions, not to be called a liar or downgraded..
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

ur not gone yet?
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

ok, so how many times do you need to hear that the ebay kits are crap?

Buy your pipes and then get a good turbo to fit that specific flange. What type no one can say. We need to know what the flange is first. Then your hp goals will lead you in the right direction.
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

I WANT TO BUY AN ENGINE FROM YOU!!!

I HAVE CASH IN HAND!!!

BUILD ME A 280HP ENGINE AND I WILL GIVE YOU A BUNCH OF MONEY!!!

It's not about proof. I could give a rat's a-- about proof. It's about buying a 280hp engine from you. Am I talking to myself here? Is this thing on??? ~taps on microphone~
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
My Worklog
My feedback thread
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

moneyshot23 wrote:yes you made me leave cause you scare me soo much bud.. Well the thing is. Is i dont have to prove anything to either one of you, i dont have to post s---... I know what my engine is able to put out, ive had it dynoed and s---...And again i dont have a backseat, maybe you cant read english dumb dumb..i certenly dont have to explain myself to anyone
Kiddo, my grandma could whoop your a--.

Don't try to act hard on the internet... especially when you don't know the difference between a turbo and a toaster.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

moneyshot23 wrote:yes im aware.. Im not postong on here to fight with people. or anything. All i was asking is if the ones on ebay are good or not. There was no need for people to just start downgrading me because they dont believe what im saying, if you dont believe what im saying then good, i really dont care its just am opinion.. But dont come here posting s--- and saying im posting like an a--hole etc...this is supposed to be a place where ppl can come with their mx3 and get advice or opinions, not to be called a liar or downgraded..
We answered 50 times kid, work on your literacy.

Low cost generally equals low quality, but you want a FAKE turbo... so why not buy a broken one and keep it in your pocket? At least then when the mean kids at school pick on you, you have something to smack them with. Lord knows, your fists won't do the job. ;)
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
moneyshot23

Post by moneyshot23 »

Are you guys really that dumb, yes I understood you the first time about the ebay ones are crap.... So this time I will speak in dumb so you can understand... MY POINT BEHIND THE WHOLE POST WAS ABOUT THE EBAY ONES. YES YOU SAID THEY WERE CRAP GOOD YOU ANSWERED MY QUESTION. NOW THE HARD ENGLISH PART.. READY....ALL YOU HAD TO DO IS SAY 'HEY, NO THE ONES ON EBAY ARE CRAP' I DIDN'T ASK FOR A BUNCH OF IDIOTS TO COME ON HERE AN POST s--- ABOUT MY HP OR WHAT I've DONE TO MY CAR!!!!
I don't think I can make that any clearer... Maybe you can understand that this time, if not then I guess you better go back to school... AND NO I'm NOT GONE YET, THIS IS MY POST I DIDN'T ASK FOR DUMB ASSESS TO COME ON HERE AND RUN THEIR LIPS. HOW ORIGINAL UR GRANDMA EH, I BET UR MOM HELP YOU WITH THAT ONE
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

sooo.. that would mean your q's have a's and this post is done.

Talk to your uncle for Wyt. He is not kidding.
mx3worthy4link
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mx3worthy4link »

I'm here to flame.

this is the funniest thread i've read on here yet. This is priceless. First off, Dynos, unless an ENGINE dyno, and not a CHASSIS dyno, can be wildly inaccurate and inflated by someone who wants to look good (i.e your uncle) and the results of the tests from both are easily skewed. Now v6's arent my forte, but I do know in order to make 120hp gains in a stock motor such as the KL would take monumental work. and you are CERTAINLY not making 120hp with bolt ons or even a significant engine modification, cams, valve jobs, intake porting, head porting might net you a few ponies. C'mon your saying you nearly doubled the hp output? Only thing able to make a drastic HP gain like that would be insane compression, forced induction, or nitrous as everyone else has said. Now im not here to call you names Mr. Moneyshot, but i will say that I hate you, and i'm sorry that a precious Mx-3 is in your incapable hands. :crying:
92 MX-3 GS KL-DE, 15.8ET with a bad 3rd gear
03 Worthy 4-link dragster, 555c.i BBC, 7.62ET
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

OK hate's a bit strong. That's not cool at all.

The thing about the internet...as I'm sure everyone here including the OP can attest...if you lead with a piece of information that goes against that which is widely known (post 4 you volunteered numbers for your magic ZE) you must be able to back it up. But when you come out with something that is clearly not possible and then post a dyno sheet from some unidentified vehicle (that could have been a Camero or a Supra dyno run for all we know) people are going to tell you straight to your face...that's BS. Because no matter what you think, or believe it just is not possible. Impossible. The greatest engine builder in the world could not do what you claim. IT CAN NOT BE DONE...AT ALL...BY ANYONE.

It's fine that you don't feel the need to prove yourself or defend your car. But unless you can say exactly how it was done it says to us (the ones who have been living and breathing KL V6 for most of a decade) that you're just another guy who doesn't know what he's talking about and came on the interweb talkin' smack.

I will give you $10,000USD for a 280whp KLZE. My word is my life. My integrity is rock solid. How's yours? I notice that you're replying to all the guys who are calling you names and blah blah blah...but strangely you haven't addressed me at all. I think it's because you know that you could not possibly accept my offer. No matter how much money I offer.
My Worklog
My feedback thread

Return to “Forced Induction”