[FS] Sold

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

Same here Dan, tracking # for my sunroof track and fuse box cover. Thanks! :twisted:
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

22nd October today...

Paid on 13th September, no cruise kit, no tracking number, nothing. :!:

Don't let me believe this is an internet fraud.
MX-3 V6 1993 | Black | EU-spec | K819
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

I'm in the same boat...

Paid on 9/9/07... was told i will be receiving a refund, i guess he accidentally sold the car with my parts inside... LOL :roll:

...still waiting

I know "I" was pretty quick to send the money, I just wish he returned the favor...
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
danmyers686

Post by danmyers686 »

Steve: Sorry for all the confusion, soon as i get a chance ill get the cruise control kit out to you, please dont beleive that it is internet fraud cause it is no where close to being that.

Mike: Ill get your refund to you soon as my money is transfered into my paypal account from my bank account.
Im a potential scammer, do not sell me anything as I owe others $$
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

Dan, ok, I will wait a little more, hope you're honest man keeping word.
Lookwuticando

Post by Lookwuticando »

Ok, on an unrelated note, as far as your dealings with these people is concerned...

We had a deal man, and I haven't seen any delivery on your end as of yet. You wanted my tint, I sent it to you pronto. You wanted cash on top of that for the trade, I sent that asap. Now where are my speakers dude?

You know, as most people are probably aware, this site's message system has a feature whereby a person can see whether or not their messages to somebody have been read or not. I personally love this feature. It's just too bad every email system doesn't use this, like Ebay for instance. Point is, I know you are getting my messages man! But for some odd reason, I ain't getting no reply lately!

So if there's some problem with why I'm not getting my stuff we had a deal on, I need to know what it is. Like yesterday. If you don't think you can hold up your end of the bargain, then fine. Just refund me on what I've got in this and we'll call it a day. Am I sensing a pattern here :) ?
92 MX-3 RS
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

I was told my rear right caliper was shipped a month ago (give or take) and you told me after it was shipped it was out of your hands, yet you STILL haven't come up with a tracking number that works

Seems strange that you have another one ready to ship, and you still haven't gotten me the quote for that..

I expect you to either give me my money back, prove to me that it was shipped, or ship me another one asap.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
danmyers686

Post by danmyers686 »

No, I said if you pay shipping ill grab another fron a junked Mx-3, since you didnt receive the first one that i think will eventually show up.
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

danmyers686 wrote:Mike: Ill get your refund to you soon as my money is transfered into my paypal account from my bank account.
Hi Dan,

Has your money been transferred yet? I would really like to get this transaction over with as soon as possible. Thank you.

-Michael
~FUeGo~
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Dan, what seems to be the hold up?

18XXX XccXXmXck Rd Se, Newark, OH 43xxx

FAILURE TO TAKE CARE OF THIS WILL RESULT IN FBI INTERNET FRAUD DEPT NOTIFICATION.
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Yah this is bordering on fraud.

If you have a tracking number for my package I would believe what your telling me. Yeah I heard you say that you want to charge me more money to ship the same damn caliper the first time.

I want my caliper, or my money, and I will NOT send you ANY more money.

If you're wondering why I'm not PMing this is because I'm hoping that you'll be encouraged to do the right thing because everybody on the board can see the troubles your causing.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

Where's tracking number of my cruise kit?? Do your parents knokw what you're doing, young man?! :?
Lookwuticando

Post by Lookwuticando »

Yeah, so far when I do get an answer all I've been getting is more put-offs, promises, and excuses...hate to say it, but just like a true con man

Wish I would've read this topic BEFORE I started dealing with this guy
92 MX-3 RS
danmyers686

Post by danmyers686 »

Everything will be taken care of by tommorow, everything shipped, refunds ect... Everyone will receive tracking numbers, PM me if your not taken care of by 7:00 PM Eastern Time on Monday, October 29th. Sorry about everything to anyone ive cause any trouble. After this ill be keeping my word and be able to be sure I can back it up.
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

OK, Dan, keep your word this time. My K8 is almost finished, I wanted to put it in next weekend, but I must wait for cruise kit, don't let me wait any longer. :idea:

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”