!! Huge !! parts sale, 6 crates of Mx-3 parts, all years

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mx3optidrive

Post by mx3optidrive »

Is the shifter assembly (linkage, rods, etc) the same for the GS and the RS?
Shop 506-577-6708
cell 506-381-3503
email danny@jdracing.ca
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

no they are different legnths, I think we might have one more left, but I'm not sure which it is for RS or GS, I'll have to check. emial me if interested and I'll reply which we have when you send me your model and year.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Buckminster

SHIFT LINKAGE REQUIRED

Post by Buckminster »

HI, I WILL TAKE ONE OF THE SHIFT LINKAGES PLEASE. FOR 93 RS MTX.
WRITE WITH SHIPPING INFO AND PAYMENT PROCESS. WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
MX-3 SE project car.
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

You're better off emailing Patrick at patdiesel@yahoo.com. He responds quickly and email is easiest to keep track of when selling this many parts.
Image -Jim
mx3optidrive

Post by mx3optidrive »

Still waiting for a reply for my e-mail please, I need the MTX linkage assembly for a 95 RS asap. Thanks
Shop 506-577-6708
cell 506-381-3503
email danny@jdracing.ca
mx3optidrive

Post by mx3optidrive »

is this sale still going on, never heard anything yet and need the parts for a tranny swap. I e-mailed you but I noticed that for some reason, yahoo.com is a blocked address in my mailbox, so if it is still on please answer me on here

jeff
Shop 506-577-6708
cell 506-381-3503
email danny@jdracing.ca
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

mx3optidrive wrote:is this sale still going on, never heard anything yet and need the parts for a tranny swap. I e-mailed you but I noticed that for some reason, yahoo.com is a blocked address in my mailbox, so if it is still on please answer me on here

jeff
Uhh he answered you right below the post your made...
PATDIESEL
Posted: May 02 2005, 11:49 PM Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no they are different legnths, I think we might have one more left, but I'm not sure which it is for RS or GS, I'll have to check. emial me if interested and I'll reply which we have when you send me your model and year.
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
mx3optidrive

Post by mx3optidrive »

I know he answered that one but I sent him my info that he needed and he never e-mailed me back nor answered on here. That is why I am also putting the info on here for him in case he didn't get the info in the e-mail.

By the way, I live in Stellarton, Nova Scotia, Canada, postal code B0K1S0. thanks.

Jeff
Shop 506-577-6708
cell 506-381-3503
email danny@jdracing.ca
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

sorry for not answering Bro, I guess it went to junk mail, I get about 100 a day so i don't check them. I was waiting on a email from you to answer to. The one we have left doesn say whether it is a RS or a GS. You can take your chances, but if you need a refund you'll have to pay return shipping. It has 98k miles, no bushings, but looks really good otherwise. If you can get someone to tell you how long the RS one is supposed to be I'll measure it again to check if you'd like.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

Looking for rear brake calipers with bleeder screws that come out without breaking off.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
jaydog5678

Post by jaydog5678 »

Time is running out on these parts everyone. Everything is going to be trashed which is going to be a very sad thing to do.

Last chance! :cry:
ccreech

Post by ccreech »

We have kept a small amount of these parts because we just couldn't throw them all away. Probably not even 1/4 of what we had. I will post a list up here this week of what we kept and I will handle most of the requests since the parts will now be at my house...not Pats. Email me if you have any questions or need shiping quotes. my email is georgiaboy_11@yahoo.com
93 GS KLZE Straight Neck (Parked)
Green Turd of MOCA
Car Domain
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

No offense but if you want to sell these parts, TRY TO ANSWER MY EMAILS

I had money in hand to buy what I requested over two weeks ago and I still haven't had all my questions answered. I have to re-email to get a response most of the time.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

Wil,

I know they were pulling some spindles or rotors or calipers or something for you a few weeks ago... not sure of any updates other than that.
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

As far as I know I answered all ?s from you Gro, what else did you need?

:?

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”