dropzone springs suck

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
papa roached

Re: dropzone springs suck

Post by papa roached »

yup, will be phat when the tops of the struts go through your hood
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
ryanlindenberg

Post by ryanlindenberg »

do you know how crappy a car looks when it's bouncing all over the place because of an incorrect suspension setup... i saw a honda the other day who had REAL lowering springs but he didn't put better struts in and he was bouncing all over... so just remember that when you see people "checking out your phat ride" it's because they are making fun of you. if you are going to do something, do it right the first time. and what is a "performance mechanic", is that the guy who cut your springs? if he knew what he was talking about he would be asking you why you bought dropzones in the first place. well that's enough ranting for me for one night... keep us updated.
CARDOMAIN WITH UPDATED PICS
"There are 2 kinds of pedestrians, the quick and the dead."
mxprecidia

Post by mxprecidia »

god dammn...somebody throw him a tampon..."performance mechanic" is my own term for my mechanic that knows all about this ****...he used to be pro racer or somethin...but he aint just a regualr mechanic he does everything and makes everything...custom turbos, exhausts, etc...so i like the feel of the bouciness not the looks...i only did it temporarily...but now i just might keep them just to piss u off...lol
www.illegalCustoms.com
Tri-State Area Car Club

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”