full custom exterior

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
mattrastaman

Re: full custom exterior

Post by mattrastaman »

any updates?
The supercharger kicked in... and im like... cya
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

yes, i have a photo of the tail light conversion under construction, but it wasnt really exciting enough for posting, it was just metal welded onto the corners of the t.lights.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

looks like good project
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

Whats the name of that front bumper?
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
pyromaniac511

Post by pyromaniac511 »

buddy club 2. the hood came in but was warped so it went back.... another 3 months i assume. well we cant do much untill i get my parts in (which they should all be in but there late). um... we took the ac out, some plastic stuff, and well nothing. this is moving much slower then planned.

p.s. i tried to open my moms car with a coat hanger and well the door wont open at all anymore. i know how to fix it but i cant get to any screws with the door closed, any advise p.m. me please.(another stupid point for ryan woohoo)
it's better to be pissed off then pissed on

mb quart component sets 6 1/2 (front & rear), cobalt 200 x 4 rms amp, 2 12" obcon subs in vented box. body kit in progress.

all show, no go.... so far
pyromaniac511

Post by pyromaniac511 »

all of the kits in except the hood, we start working on it tomorow.

mb quart component sets 6 1/2 (front & rear), cobalt 200 x 4 rms amp, 2 12" obcon subs in vented box. body kit in progress.

mattrastaman

Post by mattrastaman »

ne more pics?
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Any updates? Pics?
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
mattrastaman

Post by mattrastaman »

Surely there must be some updates by now :shrug:
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

i havnt talked to him in a few weeks, ill get a hold of him asap to see whats new and ill get some pics up if any.
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

was talking to him tonight, he's just waiting on the rest of the parts to be shipped.
Rope04

Post by Rope04 »

WOW!!!! I haven't Been On here IN a LONG time, but By reading this post; this Guy Lives in the SAME LITTLE town as me,lol. Small world isn't it.I emailed him and hopefully we may be able to meet up somewhere.Is his car in Audio Stylz in Ft. Walton???I do know they Can customize anything....LITERALLY
Ferrari Red w/silver Metallic 92' Mx-3 GsR: Blown 5 Built motors from my past project and am going to N/A for a while as I get use to Megasquirt for proper tuning then may boost....TT setups have too much lag and too low of a power output for the rpm range i sought....Single is better and may do that in future...New project is custom Alum Mani/ with 3-4" runners...NO ?'s about my previous setup I don't want anyone to waste as Much $$$$$$ as I did...listen to BabyBlue and the those guys and go with thier F/I setups
rdawg000

Post by rdawg000 »

yea they can fit ! my front bumber is totally custom its a civic front Street fighter bumber fitted for the mx-3!!!!!! i just wanted something that no one else had!!
pyromaniac511

Post by pyromaniac511 »

stupid body kit people ..... they say a date ... nothing ... they say a date ... nothing .... they say a date .... nothing .... i just took over handleing them rather then my shop, cause im good and pissed off

Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

In my opinion, the front bumper looks awesome on our MX3s. Infact, it looks better than the Mazda Speed front bumper that everyone here seems to perfer.
Arent there any bodykit front bumpers on our MX3s that looks exactly like that? I could swear I seen a MX3 here in Ogden with a front bumper that looked exactly like that.
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap

Return to “Appearance”