Canada

Off-Topic Discussions
lucky13

Re: Canada

Post by lucky13 »

So you guys(canada) can party on the 1 and them come down and party some more on the 4. :D . Or the other way around for us. :D :D
Spydie

Post by Spydie »

So what did everyone do for Canada Day? I went to the Aviation Meuseum and watched planes. C'mon it's the Aviation Meuseum what else could I have been looking at? There were some pretty cool sky-diving demonstrations and planes doing stunt flying. Went home and drank beer, enjoyed some precious air conditioning. Went to a BBQ for more beer and meat. Fireworks!!! Then pizza.
http://members.cardomain.com/spydie
"So I said to my one legged wife, I said...'Peg', you're 'cut-off'."
Spydie

Post by Spydie »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by johnnyb:
i dont even think Canada was a country when the white house was burnt down.<hr></blockquote><p>That detail is irrelevent. Who we were matters, not what we were called. Canada did the burning just ahead of its name.
http://members.cardomain.com/spydie
"So I said to my one legged wife, I said...'Peg', you're 'cut-off'."
xXx_OTEP_xXx

Post by xXx_OTEP_xXx »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> But you're quite welcome for Rush. And Shania Twain. <hr></blockquote><p>take em all back please... lol :D
Sold my 95 RS "Little Peanut" but she will never be forgotten. :(
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

I just got back from warped tour and saw A Simple Plan play, please take them back as well, lol. My parents will be in Canada today, the lucky jerks, I'm stuck at work. :mad:
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
5spd_GS

Post by 5spd_GS »

hey.. noone said simple plan was great, but they are a bit better than other acts on Warped.. like Glassjaw or Switchblade Kitties (whom are both american) ;)
Calen Sansom
1994 MX-3 GS Sparkle Green
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by JBreeseMX3:
.....just watch J-Walking on Jay Leno. This will prove that point.<hr></blockquote><p>Man, that's just sad. Every time I see these people, I just wonder whether they know they're that stupid too or if they're actually ignorant enough to not know!!!<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)

Return to “Off-Topic”