JOHN'S B00STED KL updated 15/04/12 (PARTING OUT) :(

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
Evo_Spec

Re: JOHN'S B00STED KL updated 24/03/12(BACK HOME!)

Post by Evo_Spec »

yay!
johnmx3ze

Re: JOHN'S B00STED KL updated 24/03/12(BACK HOME!)

Post by johnmx3ze »

Im sad to annonce that i will be parting out my mx-3...

Im currently making a list with prices of all the stuff i have so keep your eyes open for ALOT of parts for sale!

thx
John
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: JOHN'S B00STED KL updated 15/04/12 (PARTING OUT) :(

Post by Ryan »

MX-3 community demands a why, and also that you consult us before making such a decision. :|
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Saw it on facebook and thought you were kidding. Yes we need to know why?
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
AaronTietje
antispam: No

Post by AaronTietje »

I thought we (mx-3 community) went through this already and you decided to keep the car. :crying:
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

i was going through the worklog to see if there was any part i would be really interested in and found this.
johnmx3ze wrote:haha lol with all the time and money ive put into this car i will NEVER sell it!
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Mods lock this thread, he's not getting away with this. I'll hack and obliterate his Kijiji ad as well.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

its freaking hard guys, because i dont want to put money in this car anymore, ive put some much and im tired of it... i could repair my front bumper myself but i dont even wanna work on the car... i want to part it out but everyone tells me not too...

i dont want to sell the whole car because i dont want to see it in the futur, or sell it to a kid thats gonna wrap it around a telephone pole...

I dont know what to think anymore...
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

If your going to sell it,sell it as a whole. Atleast that way if it does go out, it will properly not in pieces and wasted. For what you have into it I doubt some kid will buy it and trash it, unless you plan on giving it away then Ild be happy to buy it lol
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
wertys

Post by wertys »

Just repair it... either way, you're going to put that money somewhere else so repair it. :-)
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

It's your decision man, but if it were me... I'd repair it and keep it forever, or find a buyer for the whole car.

If you don't want to see it down the road, sell it to a non local member... many here would LOVE to take it off your hands.

Whatever you decide John, good luck, and respect for a clean build.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

johnmx3ze wrote:its freaking hard guys, because i dont want to put money in this car anymore, ive put some much and im tired of it... I dont know what to think anymore...
Translation = the Subaru virus has taken over moar of my brain than originally planned and I no longer have space for any Mazda thoughts. :x

WHEN WILL THIS VIRUS BE CONTAINED?! - it's taking more of our members every day! :crying: We probably need a government to step in. :freak:
racycle

Post by racycle »

Sucks that you decided to stop with the mx3 , loved watching you build this car. What ever you do , hope it works for you.

racycle's Worklog!
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=76991
-RIP

Current Toy
http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=80470

Please don't tap on the hood. It disturbs the gerbils.
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

:( :( :( :( :( oh man this sucks, i hate it when the mx-3 family loses members im sure your will have just as much fun with you subie but i hope u change your mind or at least sell the car as a whole but with that being said:

DIBS on the gas door, mazdaspeed motormounts :freak:
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

It is the Subi virus, many have fallen victims to it. It is turning into an epidemic!

If you do part it and sell it you will regret it later for sure. I just went through parting and selling off my 8 and I miss it. I know so many old MX-3'rs that wish that they had never sold off their cars. I can definitely understand and empathize with you. I have contemplated popping in a N/A BP into the AWD car and sellign it off just because I am tired of working on it, But with the amount of time and money, and memories I just can't. Hell I have so much money into it at this point my wife wont even let me part it out or sell it...

It is hard to part with things that you have dumped so much into, but sometimes you have to in order to move on.

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”