kulluminati777 - 1993 マツダスピード MX-3 You will be missed

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
kulluminati777
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: kulluminati777's All show and no go....

Post by kulluminati777 »

My posts are pretty random on here but my mind is ALL over the place with this move to the states. I cleaned up the engine a little and relocated my MSD coil where I used to have the plastic overflow reservior. I want to document the K8 that got me around europe. It deserves the recognition but it will be coming out and getting a yummy n/a KLZE in its place :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

With how your car looks, and the awesome MS and other performance goodies you're springing for, I would do a wire/hose tuck in the engine bay, and use a G4 front valvecover to get rid of that oil breather, and make it a little cleaner. ;)

It'll help to showcase the performance goodies, when you don't see messy wires and rubber hose all over the place! I know nothing screams clean like a wiretuck... :welder: I'm kind of obsessed though, I like things to be subtle!
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

Yeah i would LOVE to do a wire tuck. I wouldnt know were to start though. Like where do i tuck the wires lol
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

One place to start would be to get a vacuum block, to tidy up your vacuum lines. Buy some vacuum hose, and route it as patiently as you can, keeping it out of sight. :welder: If you have groundwires, do much the same, keep them tucked behind and underneath other items. If you're truly obsessed, feed what wires you can through the frame rails and keep it really clean.

You have an advantage right off the bat, your engine bay is black. :wink: I've still got a red one... This makes tucking more of a pain for me. I actually have to HIDE everything, I can't just keep it low and run it next to the frame rails...

Edit: To do it properly, you'll probably want to pull your dash, yank the wiring harness from ECU to engine, and remove the tape/aged shrinkwrap/whatever else you find, and use zip-ties, or similar to re-attach everything. Change lengths as necessary, and take way too many hours making it all perfect. :welder:
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

I should show you a picture of my engine bay hahah, no wire tuck job done there!

You could get some extended vacuum lines and put those in, then tie/tape them together and have on long tube run along the intake manifold into the bay, tucking underneath things like the disty and whatnot.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

kulluminati777 wrote:I have lost all credibility...
That's all I heard when I saw the hello kitty oil cap on. :)
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

SuperK wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hey hello kitty is about as JDM as you can get
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Represent the Kitty. ;)
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

kulluminati777 wrote:
SuperK wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Hey hello kitty is about as JDM as you can get
This is correct, I was just there. Hello Kitty is definately JDM. I'm sure you can get many more "JDM" parts there. I remember seeing a whole section for the oilcaps :shock: :o
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Since we are on the topic of hello kitty. Understand this was just my wifes car in the begining. I always thought that it was a "girls car" BUT since selling my MX6 and only having this car until we get back to the states i have fell in love with it. Its a GREAT automobile that i plan on keeping 10+ years easily. The deal was i can get mazdaspeed this or KLZE that on one condition. That the interior stays the way she likes it. My wife loves hello kitty. Have ya noticed i have NO interior pics. My interior is decked out with pink on black leather seats. pink leather isotta steering wheel plus isotta knob. Soon it will have pink leather door inserts as soon as i can find someone to lay the material on our wierd doors. Pink hello kitty speedo guages....... so the oil cap is the least of my worries :lol: :lol: :lol:
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

You haven't posted pictures of this why!? Hahaha, I'm glad those ideas never popped into my ex's head, my '93 would be Hello Kitty'd out... :freak:
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

lol i will wait until the ZE swap to put up pics. Then at least i could say "oh yeah well at least my car is faster" lol
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Fair enough! :wink:

I can't wait to pick up the KLG4s(yeah, 2 of them) next month, I'm going to have my hands full with 3 KL powered MX-3s. :lol: Hopefully everything goes to plan, and they're all running by mid month.

When you get to California, we definitely need to have a full on west coast meet. Maybe 10+ MX-3s in attendance?
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

oh man that would be the coolest. I bet something can happen this coming summer for sure
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

*Update

I sold the Eunos Presso to a local kid (which i REALLY didnt want to) but no one on MX-3 community.de wrote me in time so i had to sell the car to him. Im sure it will be crashed or ruined in no time :crying: :crying:

In other news, The mazdaspeed MX3 got put on the shipping truck and is off to the port to get sent back to america. Its a new jersey native and i heard cars not bought in california dont have to past the same strict emmisions test....i hope.

Also i will be headed up to washington around DEC/JAN to swap in my very own KLZE :D :love:

I already have;

Fidanza Flywheel
ACT clutch
New timing belt kit/tensioner/water pump
New accessory belts
OBX underdrive pulley
Spark plugs
KL36 ECU

What i need still;

Spark plug wires
AWR Motor mounts
Axel seals
axel nuts
and maybe an LSD (we will see what funding looks like at the time)

Anything im missing?

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”