kulluminati777 - 1993 マツダスピード MX-3 You will be missed

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
Sleeper6
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: kulluminati777's All show and no go....

Post by Sleeper6 »

My vote: bring that to the states and leave your original one behind... RHD turbo would be sick!

If not name your price on that wheel, im in love! :love:
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

youdirtyfox wrote:aha yeah Londons so not funny to drive in, i usually get the coach up to see my Bro, no wonder he drives a tank (range rover) you need it,lol

car looks bangin and oh look the steering wheels on the right side! :lol:

:lol: :lol: yeah i picked it up from aberdale drove back to london did a little sight seeing and then drove ALL the way back to germany. It was an adventure for real. There was a detour there that had use out in the boonies for hours. Sam WHERE ARE THE REST STOPS??!?!?! we ended up seeing cars just parked on te side so we just followed suit but a semi driving crazy close by at 120km is not cool :lol: :lol: and UK traffic circles are no jokes. After drivinf there my skills have gone up 10 fold :lol:
WhiteFinish wrote:Congrats on the purchase !!
thank you very much
MrMazda92 wrote:It's cool man ;D

Btw, I shift left handed in my LHD all the time, I'm a weirdo. :lol:

Well, I'm a lefty too...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sleeper6 wrote:My vote: bring that to the states and leave your original one behind... RHD turbo would be sick!

If not name your price on that wheel, im in love! :love:
Evo_Spec wrote:very nice man!

anybody have dibs on the window visors? i'd be interested =D
sorry guys but from the thread i had before everyone who had dibs already called it, i only got the car for the front nose everyhing else was for grabs. I wsih you guys would have seen it and said something.
AaronTietje wrote:Holy awsome RHD MX-3. With all the goodies. This will def.. be one of the coolest mx-3's in the States.
I tried getting it back but i would have to pay around 3 grand and have to change ALOT, or i can stay here in germany until 2019 and then ship it original :shock: :shock:
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

So now i can add yet ANOTHER mazdaspeed part to the car. My collection of all the official MS body pieces is complete. The ONLY mazdaspeed A-Spec touring kit item i want/need for the car is the front sway barr and maybe a front MS emblem but ill wait till i get my CF hood on to even begin to look for one. The bumper on the presso took me FOREVER to get off. The mixture of mazdaspeeds 10000 screws/bolts to hold it on and the fact that the were crazy rusted made for a PITA kind of un install. It didnt even take 15 minutes to take off my original GS bumper but the MS nose was around 2 hours and im no noob on this kind of thing. The differences of the corksport replica VS. the mazdaspeed nose were not in the look but of the fitment and thickness of the bumper. Also corksport did an ok job but not that great finding a replica for the grill on the nose because the mesh is real thin and gets damaged very easy but just time/wind as you can see on mine but mazdaspeed used more of a grill. very thick, very sturdy........

out with the old

In with the new

The lame old corksport mesh. You see on the lower left corner the fatiged metal caving in from wind/time

The mazdaspeed fortress thats lasted since 95/96ish

Can you tell the diffrence now?

Last edited by kulluminati777 on May 28th, 2014, 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

wow, look at the difference between the areas around the inside of the headlights..

Good work thanks for the pics
bogaut
antispam: No

Post by bogaut »

so the oem ms one is fiberglass too?
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

bogaut wrote:so the oem ms one is fiberglass too?
yeah, we've known this for a while but it seems people still think they're poly
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Ahhh, I'm thinking I may end up doing a custom one-off mesh for mine, and I'm thinking beefy. :welder:
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
bogaut

Post by bogaut »

pardon my noobness, i didnt realize the oem one is fg too. still looks to be much higher quality though.
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

bogaut wrote:pardon my noobness, i didnt realize the oem one is fg too. still looks to be much higher quality though.
i wasn't meaning to imply you were a noob or anyways, i was hoping it wouldn't come out that way, sry that it did.
i just ment to say that the info has been around for a while yet the news doesn't seem to be spreading.

it definately does look much nicer, espeically the mesh, i didn't realize the CS stuff was so thin
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

My CS bumper cover does not even have the nuts on the back side :( oh wells that's what i get for stealing the last one
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Josh, I thought I got the last one? :P
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

Are these JDM or just on newer mazdas...white gas and trunk things??

Another example of japan keeping all the good stuff. A small detail but i am all about details. The gas trunk switch has a cover on it. I thought it was VERY cool for some reason :shrug:

Also are these on newer mazdas? mine is a 92 BTW

These seat belts look nothing like my rear belts

Also this seat belt thing helps you reach it easier but i dont have one?

Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

Oh sweet I want a seatbelt reacher thingy!!! A new option to add to my list of things, unless you would like to part with it?

The white fuel and trunk caps are on the 94+ :)
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

Josh wrote:Oh sweet I want a seatbelt reacher thingy!!! A new option to add to my list of things, unless you would like to part with it?

The white fuel and trunk caps are on the 94+ :)
ok ill take em off for you and you can have them, just pay shipping now or wait till im in california and pay shipping then :shrug:

also what about the seat belts are those 94+ as well?
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

no the seatbelts on the US versions 94+ are different than the ones pictured.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”