kulluminati777 - 1993 マツダスピード MX-3 You will be missed

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
kulluminati777
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: kulluminati777's All show and no go....

Post by kulluminati777 »

MrMazda92 wrote:Hey man, while we're on the topic... How are the floormats in this JDM beast? I hadn't really put a ton of thought into it, but I honestly could see myself investing in a nicer set of them...

I dont THINK they have floor mats but if they do you can have them. I dont pick up the car until friday. I just wanted to put a list here while i was thinking about everything amd planning my trip and what get off the car. I hope (but i doubt it) that is has MS sway bars but hey you never know :shrug:
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

Woohoo, well fingers crossed then! I glad I'm staying on this coast now, it'll make west coast meets doable for me for the extended future. ;D You touch down next month, right? I hope it does too, duplicating the existing one would be easier on cork sport!
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
wagZE

Post by wagZE »

Honestly the dash's are easier than you think to pull.. OMG if you could get take it off & cram it in the back of your car when you ship it to the states. That would be incredible. A RHD mx-3 would be even more rare. &&& yea save all that stuff & anything that looks different than oem US parts.
1 mx6 88 LX auto 2.2l 4cyl
2 mx6 93 LS saved from junkyard SOLD
3 Mx6 96 M edition blow a ze part it
4 Mx6 96 gold LS paint n lights auto SOLD
5 mx6 red fresh paint clean, sold
1 mx3 92rs sohc auto rota c8s h&r
2 mx3 93 gsze bought w/ mods
3 mx3 93 GSze mtx swp act stg3 str8 nek im eibach kl36
4 mx3 GS SOLD-
6 mx3 white gs jdm swap'd SOLD
*5th mx3 blk GS clean title modded DD*
1 PGT 97 blk, garaged clean sold
2 pgt primered 5 spd KL SOLD
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

So after 849 mi, 15 hours 58 mins and a 2 day pit stop in london I have returned. The car is in my drive way now I will post up pics later tonight and WOW was it hard to drive a right hand drive car and shift with your left hand. The car made it with no problems what so ever. I was a little worried an old car like this driving for so long but it got us back safe. If anyone of you ever go to the UK the pound is CRAZY expensive. I thought the Euro was bad. The most expensive part of the trip was the 276 dollars we spent to get on the stupid english channel train and the million toll booths we went through in france. Also while in the UK we stayed at a pretty nice hotel that wasnt expensive........until you check in. The mini bar was beond belief. I know stuff normally cost alot but 4 POUNDS for a half can size pepsi???!!?!?! The parking garage doesnt tell you how much you owe until you leave and it was 10 pounds each car we had with the coversion it was 30 dollars for parking in total for 2 cars one night! The city of london was so beautiful. I recomend EVERYONE going before they leave this earth. Just dont drive there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take a taxi,bus or SOMETHING please i warn you lol. People in the UK all drive like there cars are stolen. Even the buses drive crazy!! and teh traffic circles are not circles at all like in germany. There more like mini race tracks until you get to your exit then you have to attempt to leave. It was JUST like it is in the movies lol
MrMazda92 wrote:Woohoo, well fingers crossed then! I glad I'm staying on this coast now, it'll make west coast meets doable for me for the extended future. ;D You touch down next month, right? I hope it does too, duplicating the existing one would be easier on cork sport!

It didnt have floor mats just some cheap universal ones.
wagZE wrote:Honestly the dash's are easier than you think to pull.. OMG if you could get take it off & cram it in the back of your car when you ship it to the states. That would be incredible. A RHD mx-3 would be even more rare. &&& yea save all that stuff & anything that looks different than oem US parts.
I wish i could bro but im trying to sell the car before i leave on NOV 1st. I wasnt going to just scrap it. The body is in pretty good shape (rare on a MX3) and the engine is in prestine shape. I just put 849 mi, 15 hours 58 mins on it according to google and my MX3 would have died at 5 hours lol
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

UK expensive? No way! Hahaha

The worst part of RHD cars for me wasn't the manual shifters but at first it was the signals and the wipers being switched but afterwards it was the auto shifter, I'd always feel weird pressing the button on it and put it in gear.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
JayoM

Post by JayoM »

RobMinhas wrote:UK expensive? No way! Hahaha

The worst part of RHD cars for me wasn't the manual shifters but at first it was the signals and the wipers being switched but afterwards it was the auto shifter, I'd always feel weird pressing the button on it and put it in gear.
Depends on if its UK/Irish Spec or JDM. UK/Irish cars have the indicators on the left, JDM on the right.
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

they were on the right. The car takes a minute to get used to with you trying to blink and you ony turn the wipers on fast :lol: :lol: i made alot of people mad without signaling before doing stuff because i kept forgeting about the switch
diezzel

Post by diezzel »

Sounds like you had a fun but expensive time . Glad to see you back .
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

trip sounded fun, excited to see pictures of it soon
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

on top of having a mazdaspeed MX3 (or owning everything for it) my other car dream is owning or driving a JDM Mazda MX3 and i have accomplished that mission. :freak: :freak:

youdirtyfox

Post by youdirtyfox »

aha yeah Londons so not funny to drive in, i usually get the coach up to see my Bro, no wonder he drives a tank (range rover) you need it,lol

car looks bangin and oh look the steering wheels on the right side! :lol:
WhiteFinish

Post by WhiteFinish »

Congrats on the purchase !!
Just another Mx3 freak :)

Feedback topic: Click

Worklog
Worklog click
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

It's cool man ;D

Btw, I shift left handed in my LHD all the time, I'm a weirdo. :lol:

Well, I'm a lefty too...
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

very nice man!
anybody have dibs on the window visors? i'd be interested =D
AaronTietje

Post by AaronTietje »

Holy awsome RHD MX-3. With all the goodies. This will def.. be one of the coolest mx-3's in the States.
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”