Failed Lambo door group buy...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Left him two messages today and a text message.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
o0loopy0o

Post by o0loopy0o »

ive already paid too (june 5th) , and have not heard form kyle :evil:
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

o0loopy0o wrote:ive already paid too (june 5th) , and have not heard form kyle :evil:
havent heard at all? Did he contact you for payment and then nothing?
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

MX3Extreme wrote:I DONT CARE about the fiero lambo buy or whatever I WANT MY DOORS THAT I PAID FOR BACK! I am starting to get really pissed about this as he is not calling me back and hasnt sent my doors back yet! I am driving out there tuesday if they are not at my door and they better be done cause i am getting sick of this! KYLE all you have to do is call me or email me what the FU^&* is so hard about that?

MX3Extreme
Please ask him what the hell is goign on my shocks that should have been here WEEKS ago.
1994 1.6L White MX-3 - Daily Driver
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

From texts to kyle...
"they're upset about communication. We are still waiting for 7 people to even contact us about payment. This was a group buy, everyone was supposed to pay around the same time. The kis were fixed over three weeks ago. A deadline is being set for people to pay by as this is no longer acceptable.
I have PM'd EVERYONE with NO responses and attempted to call a few. I should not have to chase down everyone for payment. Some people just ignored our PM and posted. I will call if I get a chance but i will not hunt everyone down. I have other installs and customers to deal with."

There was more but thats the just of it. I asked him about contacting magiccowinuse and got no response.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

What number are you getting the response text from cause he is not responding to anyone of mine and I WANT MY KIT BACK NOW! I feel like i am being ripped off and thats not cool. I dont care about any of their problems with nobody else paying I ALREADY DID and still dont have my kit back what the FU$)$)?
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

The number ending in 2870. He said he is waiting for the paint to dry on magiccowinuse's kit and will get them out soon. He has not contacted anyone because there is nothing to tell you. He will send tracking numbers once products ship. He is also currently moving.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

ovendenk and chris sanders your kits should be shipping out monday.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
RCP190

Post by RCP190 »

Kyle, why are you impossible to contact? When I posted on this forum because I had been trying to contact you for weeks, you accused me of not exhausting all methods of contact before posting on this forum. Well, its been over a month since our last talk, and I have emailed your hot mail account, (which neither you or Chris log onto anymore), and I've sent you pm's on this forum, and still no reply. Are you purposely ignoring peoples attempts to contact you or are you so busy that you really cant reply?

I see that you're saying that for this group buy all kits are ready. That you are waiting for them to pay and that's the reason you aren't replying because you don't feel that you should have to chase them down.

In that case, I'm asking you; Is our demo kit ready? If it is then I will be glad to pay and finally receive the product.

Please avoid replying with defensive claims of why you couldn't take 2 min to reply back to us. I don't want to argue with anyone. All I am interested in is the demo kit.

IS IT READY? IF NOT, WHAT IS IT'S CURRENT STATUS IN THE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS AND WHEN DO YOU ANTICIPATE IT'S COMPLETION?

Thank You

Firas R
Sales and Product Manager
Raz Racing Autosport (razracing.net)
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

its true, he is impossible to reach i have even asked HIM to call ME several times because i cannot seem to get a hold of him. :? this sucks because everything was turning out good up until this big communication issue.

Also that 2870 number is the one i have been trying to reach him on all week. But no answer or reply.
1994 1.6L White MX-3 - Daily Driver
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

MX3Extreme wrote:What number are you getting the response text from cause he is not responding to anyone of mine and I WANT MY KIT BACK NOW! I feel like i am being ripped off and thats not cool. I dont care about any of their problems with nobody else paying I ALREADY DID and still dont have my kit back what the FU$)$)?
He contacted you right?
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

Yes Kyle finally contacted my after i sent him a sms message and he replied with that the kits were all freshly painted and were pretty much ready and will be 100% shipped monday with tracking, if this doesnt happen i have reasured him i will be driving out there tuesday to get it and his reply was forsure monday so we will see.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

I texted him twice and now when i try and call him it goes to some voicemail system. I think his phone is either disconnected or somethin weird is goin on.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

I left a message aswell with the obvious no reply so i think its pretty obvious that he didnt send them out, the paint is probably still drying, if he doesnt contact me before tomorrow i am tripping up there with a few friends to pay a visit and get my kit. I am tired of this and pissed that i have to drive out there because of him not doing what he says and not contacting me. And i dont want to hear the excuse that there is nothing to tell is why he didnt reply cause there is so..we will see tomorrow

MX3Extreme
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

yup no reply today. I know they had an install on a guys car from the fiero forum today....maybe they got too busy with that and didnt have time to get our hinges out.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)

Return to “Appearance”