[FS] wraparound spoiler, ac stuff

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
RobMinhas
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: [FS] wraparound spoiler, hatch shade, ac stuff

Post by RobMinhas »

RobMinhas wrote: Shipping only for items that specify a plus shipping. Prices for local pickup. .

I feel like that was a reasonable amount of specification. And my DD right now is a motorcycle, I'm not about to sling it over my back and drive to the PO.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
dubber084

Post by dubber084 »

Did you ever get a chance to mail off those seat belt receivers?

Thanks

-Erin
purple monster - 94 Mx3
Work in progress - 92 mx3
Surgeonasst222

Post by Surgeonasst222 »

RobMinhas wrote:
RobMinhas wrote: Shipping only for items that specify a plus shipping. Prices for local pickup. .

I feel like that was a reasonable amount of specification. And my DD right now is a motorcycle, I'm not about to sling it over my back and drive to the PO.
Well u could have just did this quote... Maybe u wouldn't have be really "nice" and tell me to drive to Canada

If u want to ship it let me know
Mazda3 2012 - my NEW DD :mrgreen:
Mazda MX-3 RS 1992 - my project
Ford Focus SE 2010 - sold
Ford Focus SE 2003 - sold

Mazda MX-3 RS 1994 - sold :(
WhiteFinish

Post by WhiteFinish »

Didn't read correctly, too bad you wont ship it
Just another Mx3 freak :)

Feedback topic: Click

Worklog
Worklog click
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

If things change I'll let you know, just too busy with my course load right now. I have 7 courses this semester so there's not a lot of free time for even boxing it up, the stuff I'm shopping has already been boxed up.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
RobMinhas

Re: [FS] wraparound spoiler, 2xhatch shade, ac stuff

Post by RobMinhas »

BUMP for a newly acquired Hatch Shade. Got this bad boy from PNP so Im considerably more flexible with its price.
Surgeonasst222

Post by Surgeonasst222 »

RobMinhas wrote:BUMP for a newly acquired Hatch Shade. Got this bad boy from PNP so Im considerably more flexible with its price.
Will u ship it yet? If so dibs...

RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

One hatch shade has been sold to Diezzel for ten bucks. Second hatch shade is pending to Diezzel as well. Will pack up the wraparound sometime next week once mid terms are over and then I'll start with getting shipping quotes for those of you wanting it.

Will be putting up a bunch more MX-3 crap for sale too, I've also got a completely dissassembled K8 with ruined pistons if anyone needs any brackets or bolts or whatever, cams and heads are in good shape too. Would have thrown it away but I've been too lazy.
Surgeonasst222

Post by Surgeonasst222 »

RobMinhas wrote:One hatch shade has been sold to Diezzel for ten bucks. Second hatch shade is pending to Diezzel as well. Will pack up the wraparound sometime next week once mid terms are over and then I'll start with getting shipping quotes for those of you wanting it.

Will be putting up a bunch more MX-3 crap for sale too, I've also got a completely dissassembled K8 with ruined pistons if anyone needs any brackets or bolts or whatever, cams and heads are in good shape too. Would have thrown it away but I've been too lazy.
really dam.... ugh

ooo ok will wait for the next cork sport or mazda hatch shade to come up :(

RobMinhas

Re: [FS] wraparound spoiler, ac stuff

Post by RobMinhas »

Both shades are gone, threw away all of the K8 parts, found a couple sets of OEM NA headlights if anyone needs a set, free locally or 10 bucks plus shipping if you're elsewhere. Wraparound is packed up and I'll be taking it down to the post office to get a couple quotes but it's looking like $150 shipped to the US. Don't PM asking me to drop the price because shipping is expensive.

Also have spare B6 and K8 alternators, 20 plus shipping as they are fully functioning, bit dirty but work fine.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”