If you snoozed you losed (lost)....

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
kulluminati777
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Should I purchase??

Post by kulluminati777 »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:Parts may be rare over there, but considering how rare they are over here, like, as in, we didn't get any, that for us it's a big deal. It's not a large scale project anyway, just one car, and for the little parts that get shipped to North America (mostly because of the insane shipping prices) that he wouldn't make really any difference to parts availablility over there.

I say, buy it, strip it, and send back the goodies!

I thought the same....This car is no different then my GS, or this guys RS or whatever. Its not a Special edition or a Mazdaspeed A-spec and I mean all the prices are SHIPPED. I would have bought everything if i didnt go the MS route and i was stuck in north america :shrug: I see the WTB loaded with request for these rare items all the time, i thought there may have been a demand but i have been mistaken. Im getting the car if the guy sells it to me (i think marco tipped him off to what im doing) But if no one says they want this or that i will sell the car with the parts on it. Also like i said the car is not going to be scrap metal after. Everything i take off wont be missed by the next guy. My old GS bumper will go nicely on the car after i take the MS nose. My corksport nose is too messed up to put on here and resale the car. :? :?
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
djmarcopolo
antispam: No

Post by djmarcopolo »

I know its a genuine MS MX-3 as I have had one before where I got my bumper from, its easy to tell in the UK too

If you look at the font on the number plate and then look at a standard uk plate its slightly different, this was a trade mark for a performance car
importer from japan to the UK, that company only used that font, not available anywhere else and those cars were the top of crop cars for import so that is a genuine one and probably only one of a few
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

If it's so rare, why it is going for so cheap?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

djmarcopolo wrote:I know its a genuine MS MX-3 as I have had one before where I got my bumper from, its easy to tell in the UK too

If you look at the font on the number plate and then look at a standard uk plate its slightly different, this was a trade mark for a performance car
importer from japan to the UK, that company only used that font, not available anywhere else and those cars were the top of crop cars for import so that is a genuine one and probably only one of a few
WARNING LESSON BEING TAUGHT RANT...
*Breathing in....
hhmm i really understand you brother and i share the passion for these cars that you do BUT it would be around 2000USD to ship it to the states with me because i only get one car to ship on the armys dime and i would have to pay to convert it to be able to drive on american roads legally which is around 2500USD I was going to buy a 1999 right hand drive FD3S and ship it back last year but the total was the price of one in america (around 12000) so i have done the research........ we will see if it is in fact a MS eunos presso but being the self titled "mazdaspeed guru" there is little to no evidence saying it is. Yes it has a mazdaspeed front nose and back box but that is all, there is no MS strut bar, no MS steering wheel, no MS seats, No carbon look bezel trim, no MS shift knob, no MS wing, no MS half skirts, no tuned by MS plate, no a spec decal on the side, no MS emblem on the front......maybe it has MS sway bars then THAT would be LEGEND.......wait for it......DARY.......LEGENDARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and maybe it has the MS suspension and other MS goodies thats not seen very easily and trust me i will look........ years ago in japan some forum moderator on MX3.jp named "rising sun eggs" had a OEM mazda project and kitted with mazda gear he collected over the years...thats all
Nd4SpdSe wrote:If it's so rare, why it is going for so cheap?
the guy selling it because he has a company car that he drives around and has MAYBE put 100kms each year for the past 4 or 5 years on it and doesnt have the time to take care of the car or even need for it for that matter......
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

OK I'm going to say it. And I'm going to say it regardless of whether it's offensive or not.

No mazdaspeed guru would ever run with a fake hood scoop installed. You have been stripped of all titles and incomes and your lands have been seized. Mazdaspeed gurus are also synonymous with "purists" so you need to work on that.

Whew, I wanted to say that for a while but I haven't been in a bad mood recently until today, so the "forum filter" has been removed.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

the hood scoop was a project i was doing years ago because i never though i would find the mooneggs hood, but when i touchdown on U.S. soil that will change, plus ZE swap coming soon (i have to tell everyone)
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

SuperK wrote:OK I'm going to say it. And I'm going to say it regardless of whether it's offensive or not.

No mazdaspeed guru would ever run with a fake hood scoop installed. You have been stripped of all titles and incomes and your lands have been seized. Mazdaspeed gurus are also synonymous with "purists" so you need to work on that.

Whew, I wanted to say that for a while but I haven't been in a bad mood recently until today, so the "forum filter" has been removed.
I've wanted to say it for awhile but I didn't want to sound like a jerk.... YOu have put it much more eloquently then I ever could have Kris.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
kulluminati777

Re: If you snoozed you losed....

Post by kulluminati777 »

:mrgreen: Thats it im driving to both your houses and sticking a hood scoop on your cars (shockingly there hard to get off too)

Already bought it now i have to figure out my route from the UK to germany.......JDM presso road trip here i come stay "tuned" :driver: :driver:
Evo_Spec

Re: If you snoozed you losed (lost)....

Post by Evo_Spec »

very nice!
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

Make it happen man! Looking forward to you touching down in the states, we'll have to meet up sometime. I may be on the other side of the country, but you know how Military travel can be... Shouldn't be too much of a killer!
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

kulluminati777 wrote:...but being the self titled "mazdaspeed guru"
Real gurus don't have to give themselves titles, they are simply known as what they are.
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Mooneggs wrote:
Real gurus don't have to give themselves titles, they are simply known as what they are.
Spoken like an MX3 guru.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

Evo_Spec wrote:very nice!
thank you kindly, and ill have that door panel for you as well.
MrMazda92 wrote:Make it happen man! Looking forward to you touching down in the states, we'll have to meet up sometime. I may be on the other side of the country, but you know how Military travel can be... Shouldn't be too much of a killer!
yes that wold be fantastic, and let me tell you man you will be ALL over the place but only every 2 years (3 if your married) but its too easy to visit home on leave. You get 30 days a year or you can save up and take a ton at one time or take a little here a little there. I actually am getting out and going to school after 7 Awesome years (AMERICA f--- YEAH!) and taking 80 paid vacation days until my school date starts :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:
RobMinhas wrote:
Mooneggs wrote:
Spoken like an MX3 guru.
:crying: :crying: :crying: but mommy I wanna be a guru too *baby voice :crying: :crying: :crying:

:roll:
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Mooneggs wrote:
That's true. Gandi was considered a guru who use to walk a lot and had big callouses. His diet was sparse so he was rather thin and always had bad breath. To put it simply: he was a super calloused fragile mystic hexed by Halitosis. :roll:
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”