TurboCharger

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
moneyshot23

Re: TurboCharger

Post by moneyshot23 »

hahahaha yeh in my backseat bud, good one.. Considering i dont have a back seat.. and for your information i no what a turbo is does an how it works thanks, and i know how to install it....you guys are way to narcissistic about yourselfs... and yes bud for looks... its called Car Shows..and like i said LOCAL TRACK aswell... I dont understand why its bugging you guys so much, if you cant post a reply on the original question at hand, then dont post at all...This is a MX3 fourm, were supposed to help/sell/ ask questions/ and be cool with each other and help each other, not post s--- and try to put ppl down and accuse ppl of not knowing anything.....And if there are ppl in here that dont no to much about stuff, your supposed to help them with it, not make fun of them.....Its ppl like you guys who shouldnt be on here, Posting s--- on here you probably copied and pasted from google trying to make it look like you know what your talking about, when your probably complete dumb founded about the subject...
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

a power adder may make a car faster.. odd. How did you plan on NOT using the turbo?
moneyshot23

Post by moneyshot23 »

basically install the rad, and the turbo but not connect the actuall pipes, untill im ready ( local track). But can i get a good answer about my original question?. For what im looking to do, what is the best one i should get
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

So, you want us to select a turbo for you? Hell, bring it buy and we'll install it too. Running around with a faux "rad" is very poser

Get some engine cleaner now, your bay is going to be a mess.
moneyshot23

Post by moneyshot23 »

no i dont want you to select a turbo for me, its called getting a 2nd opinion....
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

ok, tubonetics gtk
Sleeper6
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Sleeper6 »

So after reading this topic for a bit Im truely intrigued. I hate to say it but Im extremely skeptical that you were able to acheive such numbers N/A but either way congrats. On a side note though I think it would be benifitial if you could post some pics of your cars engine bay as well as a comprehensive list of what youve done. Such as what cams youve used how its chipped/what ecu setup and etc, as most bolt ons are a real stretch to add such numbers with most only adding 10-20, even $300 k&n intakes wont boast of such gains so it seems unlikely without internal work your realizing an increase of almost 50% in power. And not to sound mean but anyone can photoshop a dyno chart so a photo of a hard copy printout would be a bit more solid. And again dont take this the wrong way, Im merely hoping that you can provide insight into something that has been missed, if not just be honest with what you have and there is tons of help here.

On a side note, if you are in possesion of that much power why are you trying to look rice? Ive known a great deal of auto judges who would appreciate a clean n/a car with a framed dyno chart more than a hideous 700hp adding turbo that doesnt belong in an engine bay. Not only that most people will appreciate someone who can massage the natural power out of a car as opposed to giving in and taking an easy way out and slapping a turbo on or adding a bottle.
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
jipi_qc
antispam: No

Post by jipi_qc »

i know people that have mx3, and have 300hp without turbo or super charger.. Theyve had it on dynos etc.. He raced a guy that had 2009 RX7 supercharged and his car killed the rx7.
I'm asking myself why nobody said anything about the 2009 supercharged RX7

Just made me laught a lot....
Mi|<E

Post by Mi|<E »

Why would you need a second opinion if you have a 25 year A class 'mechican' who
took a KLZE up to 280 horsepower with no forced induction or power adders that
have been mentioned?

Your question was answered on the first page, ebay stuff is crap. There is no turbo
kit for these cars and everything will have to be custom.

As said before, the probe/mx-6 guys have KLZE's up to 300 horsepower but at 10
psi boost - so listing how uncle or whomever made this power would be beneficial
to your cause and credibility, as thin as it is, thusfar. Pictures help.

But you have also said you have no idea about whats been done to your engine and
at the same time saying you want a turbocharger for looks. You have set off all the
warning flags of someone who really has no clue. Sorry buds but its like if I were to go
on any car site and blab that I have a car making 40% more power than anyone else
has done before with no real proof. Your dyno sheet shows that a car made 260-300
horsepower at around 6k rpms. Is that a 3.8L V6 buick? Cause that I would buy.

230 horsepower is about the limit on an NA KLZE. Actually really any 2.5L V6 of this
age.

So can you see why people on here are reacting a little negatively when you say you
have all this power and no information about your engine?

The impossible power output NA doesn't help your cause much either...

Prove me wrong

Oh and RX-7's were supercharged - the 13b (1992 FC) made 275 horsepower
and 170 torque. My car makes more torque haha
jipi_qc

Post by jipi_qc »

yeah, but they didn't made them till 2009...
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

moneyshot23 wrote:no i dont want you to select a turbo for me, its called getting a 2nd opinion....
If you're done ranting at people who know/understand/live/breathe these cars, I have a solution that will make us all happier.

Google "Fake Turbo", it will make the sound of a real turbo, make you look even dumber than you already do, and hopefully free up the rest of our afternoons.

Generally speaking, the people on these forums are classy and respectable, with fairly good tempers and patience.

They don't want/need/deserve the rants of some kid who doesn't even know how to type in google.com and search for a fake turbo. Seriously... we won't roll out the red carpet and push your lazy a-- in the door to a store that sells that crap. If you want it that badly, and don't mind looking like an idiot... do it on your own time.

I on the other hand, will tear you a new a--hole. Metaphorically speaking, unless you feel like coming to visit of course. ;)

Here, I'll pave the way for you, if it helps get you off of here any faster.

Big dumb ricer link>>>>>>>>> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sour ... gQFT9AcvE8

You can thank me by leaving.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

nos92mx3 wrote:But but but... the claims from all these parts add up to 280.

ahhh ricer math
+1 :freak: :welder:
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
moneyshot23

Post by moneyshot23 »

im not the one ranting on here like a f---ing dumb a-- bud..... i simply asked a question. but obviously ppl on here are to f---ing dumb to either say " thoes turbos are crap" or look at this site its good"..... You guys are the one's ranting and going on about my car and HP..... If you dont believe that my car has the power then thats your opinion...And yes im the one looking dumb with a turbo in my car for car shows, everyone has something they want to show off, if you dont like the fact that i only want a turbo to show off with in car shows, then why the f--- are you even looking/posting on here.. No ones breaking your arm saying come reply on here, so its obvious that you have nothing better to do with your time then come on here in the "afternoons".. and find posts that you dont like, just so you can vent.. wow.. must make you feel super special that you can internet fight * congrats to you, f---in loser........
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

Lol! Man u realy are retarded enh?
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
moneyshot23

Post by moneyshot23 »

anyways, ive wasted enough of my time by keep reposting to ppl that are no help...Peace

Return to “Forced Induction”