my carshow mx-3!!!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)

how do you rate it from 1 to 10 ?

28%
8%
16%
8%
4%
8%
8%
12%
No votes
8%

Total votes: 25

ninjajim4

Re: my carshow mx-3!!!

Post by ninjajim4 »

Illa Killa wrote:
Vanished wrote: Yah Illa, a bit harsh, but...your right. He wants opinions he gets em.

I like the color and the headlights. I'd at least mold the skirts, change the front bumper, and get smoked tails to match the paint better...the body kit doesn't flow with car what so ever...it's a little too inyourface to be honest.

Also on a side note, just because somebody dumps alot of time of money into something doesn't mean it looks good or performs good. I could spend 10 grand on a spotless paintjob, but if it's rainbow with polkadots it'll look pretty tastless...
Thank you man, it seems like everyone else is so damn politically correct on this forum. Its sickening how people here act when you give an honest opinion, like theyre all from Mayberry or somewhere. You people laugh at Hondas that look far better than that but if its an MX-3 its all "oh no why would you say that to someone who put so much time and work into their car?".

Anyways, I love the color of this car, its almost the same color I'm planning on painting my RX-7. But the rest of the car just doesnt add up. Its like he just threw whatever parts on it that he could find with no regard to how the lines would flow or how all these parts look when combined. Guess its just me though.
i dunno about all that... i agree i think the lines are all wrong etc, etc... but theres no need to be an a$$ about it. i don't see how having manners has anything to do with being PC. it's just having manners. seems like everyone wants to be the biggest forum d!ck these days. like that's so hard to do
BornSticky

Post by BornSticky »

I think the car looks pretty cool except the hood Blagghhhh...... go with what onlytrueromeo said with the CF it would make it 'POP' good job man
92 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE Curve Neck, Probinator ECU, Full 2.5" exhaust with headers, cai, performance radiator, millenia alternator, 5spd, excedy stage 2 clutch, MTX 12" sub sony explod D series 600w amp, pioneer 260w deck, kyb on dropzone springs, HEI mod.
92 Mazda RX-7 (efini) FD3S urethane motor mount, Air intake, 18" Chrome rims besides that stock. SOLD!
93 Mazda MX-3 GS laguna blue full exhaust, cai, kyb shocks R.I.P. stupid jeep driver!
#5389 to join MX-3.com
mx3boyze

Post by mx3boyze »

I like the civic projectors :)
94drumx3

Post by 94drumx3 »

Great for a show car!!
i too like the projectors, and i actually really like the rear bumper too! the side skirts seem slightly "non-flowing" tho...
Never be afraid to try...amateurs built the ark, professionals built the titanic.
K8Boosted

Post by K8Boosted »

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg74 ... ture-1.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
How my mx looks happy medium,, more for a custom perfomance look..
Wins many best mazdas and always places in import mild,,, helps alot to too have a kl turbo running in the 12's to 13's to back it up

I got it when i was 13 and took it from all 500 dollar non running rust bucket to how you see it now... bodywork, paint, motor biuld all done by myself..

I dont mind the car above but come on guys theres alot of work into it... u may not like it but have some respect for the effort...

If the owner didnt due the work himself then its time to take a sh!t on it
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2433610" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mx-3 Kl Turbo (Weekend/show car)
95 talon tsi awd (Daily Driver For Sale 6,000 or Trade for a Mx
1989 Cbr600 (StreetFighter/Stunt Bike)
1967 Winnebago Motor Home (Pimped out Party Bus a friend and I went in halfs on)
1972 gremlin X Turbo Diesel :) , 1999 VR4 Fathers Cars that i end up working on and drving alot
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

K8Boosted wrote:http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg74 ... ture-1.jpg
How my mx looks happy medium,, more for a custom perfomance look..
Wins many best mazdas and always places in import mild,,, helps alot to too have a kl turbo running in the 12's to 13's to back it up

I got it when i was 13 and took it from all 500 dollar non running rust bucket to how you see it now... bodywork, paint, motor biuld all done by myself..

I dont mind the car above but come on guys theres alot of work into it... u may not like it but have some respect for the effort...

If the owner didnt due the work himself then its time to take a sh!t on it
very nice dude... yea i guess a kl turbo help and that why i ordered my turbo s--- and im waiting for it... nice job
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
s1zzl3

Post by s1zzl3 »

hey K8Boosted
is that the kmax front bumper?
i love that bumper!!
its wat i was talking about it flows aggressively haha
i agree tho
it takes so much effort to build a car like that dam im not even close to wat he has
n i no ive put blood sweat and tears into my car
props for that man :D
s1zzl3 & s1 Designs 2009
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2312320
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Its ok, the lights look to big, the hood kills it. NICE paint and rims.

not digginf the bumper.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”