DONT YOU HATE!!

Off-Topic Discussions
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

I agree. Hate is a strong word, but like much of our language, it has lost its true meaning and impact in the world. Evolution of society in a media crazed, materialistic world.../end rant
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

jschrauwen wrote:
neutral wrote:Unfortunately I cannot, in good conscience, participate in this thread cuz... it would be a violation of my s/n. :wink: Damn, I hate it when that happens. Oops.

The threads title is "Don't you hate" and now it's evolved into discussions of religion.....amazing?!?!?

Haha, I didn't mean for it to turn into a discussion on religion, when I made my original post, I was really trying to just point out that I hate (or "don't like" :wink: ) when people push anything down your throat, or try to intimidate you to make you side with them. That goes for religion, politics, anything really. But it's really cool to see what people have to say about all this. Everyone makes really good points. I liked Nallboy's take on religion and his faith. That's basicly the way I go about it.

And I liked what jschrauwen had to say about the use of the word 'hate'. It's used to express feelings about something, but I know I don't really ever take time to think about how powerful of a word it can be.
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

enough analysis tell us what you really hate...
bad drivers?
female driver? ;)
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

Ok, I'm bringing this topic back to life once again- because I hate, or well, really dislike Tire Kingdom. I know no one really cares, but I'm mad. :twisted:

Maybe it's just this particular Tire Kingdom, but they have the worst customer service ever. I'd been going there on and off for a couple years, and everytime I go there they always try to rip me off. I have my car there now, they quoted me one price, then changed it and made it cost more money. The work done didn't change, but the price did. So I filled out a customer service form online, and told them what happened. I said some really bad stuff about them. But it was all the truth. Little did I know it would go to that particular location of Tire Kingdom, and the guy who was an a--hole would call me up and wonder why I complained, saying I had no right because he "explained" everything. :? Yeah, he explained how he was going back on his word and upping the price $50.00. Thing is, on my form, I checked the box to not be contacted, and I didn't put down my phone #, so he obviously took it upon himself to find my # call me up act like a big shot.

All I can say is I am never using them again. I juse hope he doesn't cut my brake lines or something. Haha... :wink:
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

this thread can be added into the longest thread ever why?
cause its good!!

plus i hate that no one has posted in it for ages...

im sure jbeef hates his new nickname
and im sure babyblue hates that his engine craped its pants
and im sure i hate rust
and im sure relisys hates his manifold

come on people you can do better
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I HATE THAT I HAVE THE SLOWEST ZE MX-3 EVAR AND THAT DEIMOS WHO WAS SUPPOSE TO GET A ZE GOT A DE AND IS EXACTLY AS FAST AS ME WITH MY ZE AND ALL MY MODS!!!111ELEVEN1!! AND I CAN'T GET RID OF THE DAMN WHEELHOP

:evil: :crying:
Last edited by Nd4SpdSe on September 17th, 2005, 3:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

DavidOS wrote:im sure jbeef hates his new nickname
:werd:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

DavidOS wrote:this thread can be added into the longest thread ever why?
cause its good!!

plus i hate that no one has posted in it for ages...

im sure jbeef hates his new nickname
and im sure babyblue hates that his engine craped its pants
and im sure i hate rust
and im sure relisys hates his manifold

come on people you can do better

I love my manifold....Im just waiting for your lazy a-- to come over so we can do both ours at once.

jschrauwen wrote:
DavidOS wrote:im sure jbeef hates his new nickname
:werd:
You cant hate after seeing this:

ohh yeah...some Szechwan Beef Stir Fry for ya.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

I hate LAZY people & Hurricanes !
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

i hate spoiled rich kids who go to daddy when something goes wrong and they want something that mommy and daddy fork out the money for them. they will never make it in life having everything given to them. this guy here has a mustang he had a centrifical supercharger on and he melted the engine 4 times cuz he didnt tune it and daddy payed for that and same with the 4 trannies he melted that were 5000 each his dad payed for 75000 in work on the car and here i am scrounging up 700 for a b6t thats giving me a s--- load of headaches.and ive payed for everything. the 2 trannies i went through in febuary came outta my pocket because of a auto wrecker here lies when they say the tranny is ready to install and everything is tightened and they forget the drainplug is loose and then u get whiplash when the tranny melts and locks up when ur goin 80 in rush hour traffic. and they wont give you warranty cuz its not there fault cuz the axel popped out when the tranny locked up. then i seriously just about puched out a kid today cuz his civic si that daddy bought for him got a stone chip in the windshield cuz a truck drove by in a construction area and he starts crying cuz its got a lil scratch and he goes to canadian tire and bitches at my buddy cuz hes the service manager and it was his guy driving the other truck and my buddy told him hed get it replaced cuz hes ready to cry so yah those kind of ppl piss me off and well i just wish someone could help me out with my swap cuz im kinda lost on it when the oil started pouring out the front of the engine when i have the b6t block and the b6de head i just want my car back and i miss it its been 3 months and thats all i need to fix so somebody...... anybody.......

wow i really felt good about that

ps i also hate ex girlfriends who get their new boyfriends to send death threats to you cuz you want the $400 ring u gave her the morning of the day she dumped you i really hated that
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

The one thing that really pisses me off actually happened to me yesterday.
Now im under neath my mx-3 replaing the oil pressure sensor and an older lady trying to pass along her religion asked me if i could open up my apartments security door so she could go knock on peoples doors.
Now i reply kindly, that the reason why the doors are there are for incase people dont want to have there doors knocked on, BTW i also point out the no loitering sign.
She then begins preaching to me the benefits of her religion and that i will go to hell if i do not change my ways.
(mind you this is all happening while im under my car with oil dripping onto my face)
So i crawl from underneath my car and go upstairs, NOW this lady has the balls to try and follow me and hold the door open so she can get in. SO i Politley slammed the door in her face.
SHe sat there for 20 minutes I guess waiting for me to come back downstairs.
I ate breakfast, Scrambled eggs and cheese.
WHy do you ask breakfast?
Because it was 7:30 in the morning.
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

03' WRB wrx Wagon - Current
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

i got the jahovas witnesses to stop comming to my door now..... just answer the door with no shirt on and a beer in your hand and they just walk away :D no offence to anyone if they are 1
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
vozaday2000

Post by vozaday2000 »

I hate annoying neighbors. At this place i am staying at while going to school, i have this neighbor that has this really annoying dog. It barks 24/7. now i am a nice guy and don't complain about it, just shrug it off. Yesterday i was testing my 02 sensor in the middle of the after noon. now my car isn't the quietest car around but it isn't exactly loud either. anyways it took about 5 min of testing, running it from idle to 4500rpms' like it says in the online manual. when i finish up my neighbor comes out and decideds to tear a strip. no i am already pissed off because my 02 sensor sin't reading right, but when she came out with guns ablazing, it was war. she said that she had all the neighbors calling her to find out what is going on. I tell her that by me doing this that i am saving $$$, rather than taking it to a shop. Then she came out with a comment about me not being on the prairie flats anymore and you can't make noise in the city. that was it. i told her if she sticks her nose in my business again, the next time that that dog makes a squeek i will call tha cops and the pound. i never seen anybody go back into the house as fast as her.

Of course i would never call the pound but by that point i was so pissed off.

Alright i think i am done for now. This forum was a great idea.
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/730367 - UPDATED!!!!!!!

'94 MX-3 GS KLZE, KL01 Cams, Fidanza Flywheel, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, WeaponR Ram Air, 2 1/4 exhaust, Nichi Neptune Rims, Toyo Proxy 45 Rubber.

mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

du hast
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

Today at the drags was fun, but i still hate hondas just cause there are so many of them. I just dont care if a Honda can do a 10second, 11 second quarter mile, its like watching a ball of turd going fast.

let me look at some sexy cars going fast.... so many hondas.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “Off-Topic”