You might just crap your pants

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.

Which would you like?

Supercharger?
31%
Turbocharger?
69%

Total votes: 29

Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

You can pull Eaton superchargers from wrecking yards for around 100 USD. been thinking about it myself. wouldn’t be too hard to fab a system. a few pulleys and brackets. i would prefer the HP of the turbo, but i like more reliable power, like when you hit the gas its always their from start to finish, epically if your shifting at 8 or 9 gran. if you could get 16 to 20 psi, it would be nice. would be gobs of power, but for now the turbo is more beneficial me. maybe eventually i will swap to a supercharger, for the sheer torque. that and the other day i heard a supercharged RSX and the wine of the super is sweet. don’t get me wrong the BOV is nice too. but to be a little different and stand out you almost need to go with a supercharger, cause everyone is turbocharged now days. Jackson Racing has their new supercharger kit out for the BP that guarantees 70 percent more power all the time. that’s pretty impressive for like 8 psi.

Return to “Forced Induction”