Grls car grrrrr

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Gro Harlem

Re: Grls car grrrrr

Post by Gro Harlem »

no one knows wtf kind of car I drive so I rarely get anyone telling me its a girls car.

Only ppl who make fun of me are the protege ppl from my message board claming its "a gay car" b/c its a girls car.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

Yeah, I get "It's so cute!" all the time by girls at college. Even random chicks would come up to me about my car when I had a nice paintjob, aka pre-bubba era (check my cardomain page). Few have called it a chick car, but as soon as my swap's done, noone around here will have the testicular fortitude to tick off my Mx like that. :mad:
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

Originally posted by Nallboy:
Few have called it a chick car, but as soon as my swap's done, noone around here will have the testicular fortitude to tick off my Mx like that. :mad:
Hah, hah. Yep. As soon as I finish my rebuild and stereo, I'll have a 200HP go-cart with a thousand watt stereo. They can pick thier poison, LOL.
GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine »

Ive gotten the chicks car comment a few times. I think we get this because the front of em resembles a del sol, and a del sol is most definatley a chicks car......
'92 GS-no lip. Klze. no cat. phenolic spacers. no power steering. no a/c. hei mod. poly filled mounts. probinator chip. loud exhaust. b&m shifter. tokico struts. suspension tech springs. axxis 17 in rims.
'86 mr2-stock and still hauls a-- in curves.
'05 Gsxr-50 tooth stunt bike
m92_MX3

Post by m92_MX3 »

i think it is a good thing people dont know what it is it makes it kind of cool because that way i get more attention* :2thumbsup:
CTC Racing
92 1.6L
93 323 Tranny, ACT clutch, Exhaust, cold air intake, MSD Blaster 2 coil, MSD 8.5mm super conductor wires NGK V-power platinum plugs,engine dress up,custom interior(almost done), GS front bumper, GS 5 spoke wheels Painted white.
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

its wierd that only guys say "its a chick car"... up until you tell em it's got a V6 in it. then they're like "whoa man thats sick!" and want to learn more about this strange beast of a car with a mighty V6! and girls.. ooo i love this part! they say "oh how cute!" (as stated above) lol i even had one chick (very drunk) kiss the spoiler one night cuz she thought it was so cute. :mad:
92 Autozam AZ3
What

Post by What »

Originally posted by JWMX3:
I gave the car a girls name,
what did you name it ?
Britney of course. The wife isn't terribly fond of me driving a Britney, but I think it suits. :) She did joke about naming her new car JT though although I'm sure that has changed with that whole marriage thing.

*sigh* I know too much about Britney that I've now admitted.
IKillForPie

Post by IKillForPie »

Whenever somebody says "oh mx-3s are chick cars..." i say "so your saying its a female car" "YAH" "well good thing i'll be riding a female when your riding a male"
I've actually heard that a fair bit at my school from people when i tell them what kind of car i'm looking to buy. Honestly i think it's just a really nice cool looking car, and anyone who says otherwise, well they can't have a ride :o
mdavis

Post by mdavis »

I hear it ever once in a while too. But girls seriously also really like it... ;)
GS-R SE
Fixin's
jumboplay

Post by jumboplay »

I get "it's a chick car" all the time. It's usually by those lame dudes with the 1989 Crapalier Z24 or 1st gen Neons with white hubcaps. In my opinion, it's a chick car because girls love it, they like being seen in it, and I always have a girl in the passenger seat. Yeah my RS low and slow, but the girls aren't. Hehe...

An SUV. Now that's a chick's car. Blah.
-Tom J, proud MX-3 pilot-
Get your entertainment upgraded at http://www.tommyv2.com

1996 MX-3 RS/GS hybrid, OBDII B6-ZE, painted Mazda crystal white, ZX-2+Eibach, Miglia Spyder 17"s, markerflash, black altezzas, insane fuel economy, too many other mods to list...
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Chicks seem to dig our cars , I even bought my car off A chick (the GS) And she named it Veronica, She was hot, and the only reason she was sellin it was because she got a 325beemer .
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D

Post by Guest »

From my experience, since I bought mine a few months ago.......... most people have know idea what make and model of car it is.......... mainly because of the older Mazda symbol on the hood... not to mention, I took off the Mazda nameplate on the back, so all people from the back see is only the MX 3 nameplate.
Other people that do know what type of car I have always tell me how rare it is and it may even be a collectors item one day.........Heck.... even the owner of the dealership I bought it from wishes he would have kept it for himself once he saw it one day while I was driving completely cleaned up with nice rims.
We own a part of history guys........
marcus2966

Post by marcus2966 »

The four banger with no wing and the little 14"S look like chick cars.
Roll with it or get rolled over mother%@#er!
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_img_a/478582_8_full.jpg
m92_MX3

Post by m92_MX3 »

hey leave my little car out of this lol its kinda tough :driver:
CTC Racing
92 1.6L
93 323 Tranny, ACT clutch, Exhaust, cold air intake, MSD Blaster 2 coil, MSD 8.5mm super conductor wires NGK V-power platinum plugs,engine dress up,custom interior(almost done), GS front bumper, GS 5 spoke wheels Painted white.
VampireSix

Post by VampireSix »

actually, I think the stock wing makes it look more like a girls car than no wing... don't know why
-Vampire Six

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”