New Dyno Results

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Minimonster

Re: New Dyno Results

Post by Minimonster »

Mobly said have the vid of the 12.1 run against the rx-7. As soon as I get it I will post it to the site.
Proud builder of
455 hp Miata 10.98@125mph
MX-3 RS 25 psi 451 hp
MX-6 F2T 12.8 @ 112 mph
(Current Project) A 700 hp MX-3 now at 475 hp
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

still never got the dyno sheet up....
wkdmx3gsr

Post by wkdmx3gsr »

Nice numbers for Hp. I had mine on a dyno in Feb. and pulled 240ftlbs of torque with a 75 shot of nitrous kl-ze motor, ms8 intake manifold, 6 puck race clutch, 9.5lb flywheel, crank pulley. not bad for stock internals. pulled 12.4 at the track in the 1/4. on NT555 drag radials. tore the car apart to turbo the motor. I work for a shop called swiftmotorsports and i got the car sponsored by Nitrous Express going direct port with a maximizer and getting the turbo piping from Precision Motorsports. I got the Heads ported and polished and 45 degree valve job with new stronger valve springs and new valves external ignition system only going to run 8psi to 10psi because i really dont want to replace the pistons yet to run more boost i'll try this set up for the new year and see what happens. Tyring to get into the low 11's maybe high 10's for the new year. Also doing a full front end conversion of an RSX headlights front octane bumper, custom bullet fenders, and custom fiberglass hood already started. Should be done in mid Feb or early March. Pictures will be posted at our website at swiftmotorsports.com. We just finished putting on a twin turbo kit on an 2004 G35, putting 450hp on 8psi thing is sick!!!!!
1992 MAZDA MX-3 GSR 2.5LTR V-6
2005 SUBARU STI
2004 NISSAN ARMADA
http://www.cardomain.com/id/wkdmx3gsr
http://www.netuners.com
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

Dyno sheet? Some of my friends and I are really starting to doubt this. Well they are convincing me of it. So dyno sheets yet????????
Ma-Ze

Post by Ma-Ze »

BuGS wrote:Dyno sheet? Some of my friends and I are really starting to doubt this. Well they are convincing me of it. So dyno sheets yet????????
sorry, it was just never one of our main priorities whenever we are at the shop. i already talked to minimonster and im going to try to get a hold of it this weekend. let your friends talk trash, when they see it you can laugh your a-- off at them.
92 MX-3 RS,
Racing Mazda turbo kit. 451 WHP @ 25 psi
12.1 @ 117 mph w/318whp
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/652555
DRAG323

Post by DRAG323 »

Nice set-up Ma-Ze :2thumbsup:
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

Ya it is just hard to back up stuff without dyno sheets. Something that shows it has that much. Many BPer's don't even think that you can get 300hp out of stock internals...
Ma-Ze

Post by Ma-Ze »

DRAG323 wrote:Nice set-up Ma-Ze :2thumbsup:
thanks!

Bugs. i should be getting it this weekend. i think i posted this before but the only dyno sheet we took was with 425whp.
92 MX-3 RS,
Racing Mazda turbo kit. 451 WHP @ 25 psi
12.1 @ 117 mph w/318whp
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/652555
JWMotorsports

Post by JWMotorsports »

I got MA's back on this one...it is doable as long as you DO NOT detinate. With no detination you can make a LOT of HP....the stock internals will hold till they reach the metals fatigue point, another words you will be most likly to break a rod bolt or wrist pin first. Detination is what usually causes a motor to fail catisrophically. When the engine detinates it creates a hot spot, that hot spots temperature rapidly rises and causes either a melted divot...sometimes a hole, or anneals the metal making it softer which will end up leading to a crack do to the uneven expansion rates of the metal...caused by the uneven tempratures. Like many others on hear and I myself keep telling you guys...tuning either makes or breaks the car.....How do you think the Supra and Skyline guys get sooooo much power from stock internals...yes they are beefy, but it is the tuning that pays in big HP gains!!! Look at Minimonsters experiance....that played a large roll in tuning the car properly. They've done their homework and the extra credit and it payed off. Let your friends babel on.....I got something that will get them all choked up also. After this summer...they will believe you, if not then it is obviouse they don't know what they are talking about. I'm going and make some videos of my car on the track and on the dyno this summer. Then lets see what they have to say!!! I'm planing on pushing over 300WHP with my B6T test engine....it has the stock small rods w/ stock pistons.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/354836
B6T, APEXi Silvia IC, HKS SSQV, Magnacore KV85 Wires, NGK V-Power, Haltech E6K, Accel 300+ Digital Ign w/ coil, Accel 375+ controller, JWMmotorsports turbo manifold & exhaust, custom Garret GT-R series turbo, MAZDASPEED mounts, SRD Bushings, Pacesetter Short Shift, entire Pro LX drive train w/ custom ACT clutch (I'm the first to succeed this on B6T), Weapon-R, and lots more stuff!
jaydog5678

Post by jaydog5678 »

BuGS wrote:Ya it is just hard to back up stuff without dyno sheets. Something that shows it has that much. Many BPer's don't even think that you can get 300hp out of stock internals...
It's possible to get 300hp and more. JWMotorsports is right however, if you can avoid detonation, you can push the limits. I run up to 250whp on a stock block, granted I have a Haltech to tune it with. If you figure a 30% drivetrain loss, than you can see that I'm close to 300 at the crank right now. I'll have to let you see my dyno sheets...
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Justin's Car goes WWAAAAaa...POW!!! WWAAAAaa...POW!!! and then he is too far ahead to hear much of anything else. hehehe
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Minimonster

Post by Minimonster »

Control is everything. Even if you dont buy one of my bad a-- kits and put together a junk yard kit. Get your self a REAL ecu, Haltec, TEC II, TEC III, or some thing like that. Not a Piggy back system that does it half a--. If the rest of your kits parts are up to it you can safely pull 300 whp from a stock b6 or 350 from a stock bp. been there, done that and got the lipstick ring to show for it. :wink:
Proud builder of
455 hp Miata 10.98@125mph
MX-3 RS 25 psi 451 hp
MX-6 F2T 12.8 @ 112 mph
(Current Project) A 700 hp MX-3 now at 475 hp
DRAG323

Post by DRAG323 »

In 2003 i run :

11.28 @ 125

with my 1.8 BP (1.6 b6t rods)

redline : 9000 rpm.

" GOOD STAND ALONE" not a piece of S..T : piggy back

I don't pass on the dyno

The only thing that i break are the axles.

Motor for sale.

New set-up :

FE-3 stroker 2,236 cc
with 626 turbo tranny
run :

10.8@127
with 22 lbs boost

With a 1.8 BP Dave Lausier from MTL
put :

575 WHP

run: 11 .11 @ 139

i see the dyno sheet