mx3- 323 swap and the likes.

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
323swappedmx3
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: mx3- 323 swap and the likes.

Post by 323swappedmx3 »

alright, long story short, im selling my car now. if anybody is interested message me, or email me sildor24@hotmail.com.
Dragon1212

Post by Dragon1212 »

323swappedmx3 wrote:alright, long story short, im selling my car now. if anybody is interested message me, or email me sildor24@hotmail.com.
Mind if i ask why?
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
First Car, And My baby... $550 To buy and repair from Write-off... The radio and amp that was in it was worth more than that!!!.
Hunting For a Supra MKIV, but I'll never get one. Still Hunting.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

You kind of did a 180 on that one :confused2: I hope nothing bad happened, if so I wish you the best...
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
323swappedmx3

Post by 323swappedmx3 »

heh well i just moved a block away from my work, and i no longer need a car, also, i kinda got my license revoked:p ohh well she was fun. and i really wish i could have gotten that swap done in er. Almost had the funds lined up to do so before i had to use it all to get my car out of the impound:(
But yea, i'd rather sell my car to someone from here, so then i know its actually being appreciated:)

SO, if anybody in vancouver is interested gimme a hollar i guess.
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

what's your price just out of curiosity?
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

323swappedmx3 wrote:heh well i just moved a block away from my work, and i no longer need a car, also, i kinda got my license revoked:p ohh well she was fun. and i really wish i could have gotten that swap done in er. Almost had the funds lined up to do so before i had to use it all to get my car out of the impound:(
But yea, i'd rather sell my car to someone from here, so then i know its actually being appreciated:)

SO, if anybody in vancouver is interested gimme a hollar i guess.
Ouch, impound + revoked license brings two things to mind, neither of which is fun :( Good luck with it all, and I hope you can beat the tickets... I'll be the first to tell you not to take police officer's statements at face value. Record EVERYTHING they say, and don't tell them you're doing it either. It may sound unethical or even illegal... but nobody will care when you catch them lying and prove it in court. The Jury will side with you, period.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

good to see that I was right when I posted about this a year ago.
Mi|<E

Post by Mi|<E »

The first thing my tuner said to me before handing me my keys was
"Be f---ing careful, this thing is crazy fast now". The same goes to
anyone with KL swaps - you just doubled your stock power, drive
mo-bedda.
323swappedmx3

Post by 323swappedmx3 »

I'm hoping to sell her for 1750$ i just bought 3 new tires the other is 3 months older. And i took er in to get checked out and maintained before i put her on the market. i really wont be making very much money on er, and ill miss er:( but i want her to have a good home. any questions pm me!
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:good to see that I was right when I posted about this a year ago.
Holy cow, good call on that one!
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
323swappedmx3

Post by 323swappedmx3 »

haha good to see you take pleasure in predicting other peoples mistakes... you should feel proud my friend... hey while your at it rub it in a tad more.
You're all going to say you never made your fair share of mistakes as a kid? jeesh.:P
Now. Back to why i reposted in the first place. (which was not to be made mockery of by the way)
If anybody in the Vancouver area is looking for a fun car to work on, and maybe swap to a klze or the likes give me a call:) 778 919 7039

orrrr message me/email me
j_abrey@live.com

thankyou very much.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”