Full Turbo Kit

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Nd4SpdSe

Re: Full Turbo Kit

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Evo_Spec wrote:wow, that's one of the more imature comments i've read in a while.
i don't know why you felt the need to take that personally and start going on a subject of "who's better" but really i assume he was just pointing out that even though it costs a little more, it's definately worth it to save/spend the extra money and buy quality parts that are known to work good.
Quite. He may be young, but should learn at some point that you get what you pay for. If someone can't afford to do something properly than it's not worth doing. Quality parts makes for a reliable car.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

It's just so easy to assume that someone is taking a shot at you and fire back. Rising above is much harder.

I think Hec is right if you do it properly those parts could make a decent system. I would be very careful not to overwork it though. That stuff won't stand up to any sort of abuse. I'm curious how they can claim that it doesn't affect power steering or A/C if the hot pipes are not included?
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

Jwk77 wrote:
ouch. guess it pays to buy quality parts from a real company
well he's young and dont make alot of money so yea he did what he could. I'm sure you've been there once but since we seem to be on the money subject and quality parts what do you have in yours i just started on mine but ill bet i have more money sitting on the floor ready to go in mine then yours SON so yea i liked your cool highlights you made in bold anyways im just passing the word on that the guy is crooked thats all
"Do you know how to use the search function JWK? Have you read the worklogs? I'm boosted and with only quality parts. So add up your totals, mine (for the most part) are posted on page one of my worklog. Post your project costs right here SON."

Time to nut up. What do you have?
Jwk77
antispam: No

Post by Jwk77 »

well ive only had my car for about 2 1/2 months but heres the parts i have so far and yes i know im missing parts to run the setup started with turbo mani jw motorsport 450, godspeed blow off and intercooler 310, downpipe and cooler piping done by a local shop in 320 so far pipes were sent off to be chrome dipped, hks gt2530 turbo 2200, venom fuel pump 73, phantom grip 273, nx stage one with spray bar 700, (toda cams, cam gears, shimkit, lash adjuster, and piston kit some are out of stock but on way and thanks for the help on finding them mike) 3240 so thats like 7100 sitting on the floor, but now i could have taken what you said the wrong way had a bad day at work and i can get a little up tight whats said about my bro
Jwk77

Post by Jwk77 »

forgot a recite clutch centerforce 320 throw out bearing 76
Jwk77

Post by Jwk77 »

wait wrong recite but its about the same
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

Good start. Not sure about the phantom grip and god speed bov. Start a worklog. If you are getting good parts, how could you let your bro buy off ebay?
Jwk77

Post by Jwk77 »

i offerd him my old turbo at a good price
Mi|<E

Post by Mi|<E »

Pictures! Show the car pron
hppwdn

Post by hppwdn »

RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:Good start. Not sure about the phantom grip and god speed bov. Start a worklog. If you are getting good parts, how could you let your bro buy off ebay?
Phantom Grips work well when installed properly. But it seems finding someone who does it properly is a challenge.
92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
NSCRA 2009 FWD Drag Radial Finalist
HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video
As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.
cricketol2

Post by cricketol2 »

well you all can really make fun of the guy or tell him something more useful but at least this guy is trying to help out with finding things. hell i cant even get a straight answer from any one about the bpt stock fuel pressure. so cut him a brake
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

brake = a device for stopping
break = an interruption or disruption (in the case you intended)
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

HA!
cricketol2

Post by cricketol2 »

wytbishop wrote:brake = a device for stopping
break = an interruption or disruption (in the case you intended)

then take it as that i think of humans as a device that can stop at somethings and keep trying to push people to the brink of their sanity

and note this is about cars not dictionary terms and in in either case the word i used still if valid

maybe i should have treated you like children and just said stop?

i keep finding that there is no longer any information on this site or any other just people being disruptive and not helpful
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

There is a massive ammount of info here. How could anyone say othewise? I do not go to any other forum, if you like the mx... this is the best place for you.
cricketol2 wrote:i think of humans as a device that can stop at somethings
Don't take this the wrong way.. just something that came to mind when I read that quote:
To halt is to retard,
therefore; a human who....... lol. NVM, just playing around

Return to “Forced Induction”