3 mx3's photoshoot!!!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Nd4SpdSe

Re: 3 mx3's photoshoot!!!

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I do agree that those kits are too aggressive for my liking, but for all their purposes, they look great together.

I am partial to the copper since it's got a cleaner line front bumper, the same rims and the same suspension stance as mine, as an inverted CF hood too, but the only thing I would suggest on it is to get rid of the white mesh or have it black. It's a darkish themed colored car with no white, so that mesh doesn't work well for me. Wings DO have their place on FWD cars, mine was going to have one actually (and was planning on making it electrically adjustable), but since more likely that car won't probably be used in an organised race event, ya it's "rice", but in those circumstances it would be useless if it was RWD too. However, with the shape of the hatch, it doesn't need to stand up that high to get "clean" air; lowering it down to about half would still work well and look better on the car IMO.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
boosted_bullet

Post by boosted_bullet »

ahhh nice 8)

its rare when u see a nice show car with kit and rims yet are packing a ZE TURBO!

props to all 3 for keeping clean well maintained mx-3's (even tho the lines dont match)
chicks dig the rice!

-bullet
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

I honestly wouldn't do that stuff.... but I think with those cars all together they look killer.

I do agree someone needs to make door caps so the body kits don't lose the lines they add. Also the other two guys need huge FMICs too... :)

And that grey one in the middle needs to lose the honduh lights! :P

But those look way cool. Tell your friends they did good jobs.
projectzemx3

Post by projectzemx3 »

whats powering the other too? if you say 1.6 sohc....................................................
NEED PARTS INSTALLED? PM ME!
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

projectzemx3 wrote:whats powering the other too? if you say 1.6 sohc....................................................
the red one is a franken kl all kind of kl parts and the other is a ze strait neck i think,,,
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BornSticky

Post by BornSticky »

i love the look of the bronze one it looks mean! as said before tho maybe try darkening the mesh a bit. Good job!!!
92 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE Curve Neck, Probinator ECU, Full 2.5" exhaust with headers, cai, performance radiator, millenia alternator, 5spd, excedy stage 2 clutch, MTX 12" sub sony explod D series 600w amp, pioneer 260w deck, kyb on dropzone springs, HEI mod.
92 Mazda RX-7 (efini) FD3S urethane motor mount, Air intake, 18" Chrome rims besides that stock. SOLD!
93 Mazda MX-3 GS laguna blue full exhaust, cai, kyb shocks R.I.P. stupid jeep driver!
#5389 to join MX-3.com
OutlaW

Post by OutlaW »

i will never understand thw reason people get grey chicken wire on their cool looking bumpers .
Are u guys trying to make the cars look like Pixar's Car's ?
i mean ... it would look so much less ricier, if u guys just used dark mesh. So much nicer ... :roll:
K8 :: 136.8 bhp---160 nm---108.0 whp---118lbs/torque
ET: 15.567 @ 136 kmh (84 mph)
"Racing a Honda is like being in the special Olympics, you may win, but in the end your still retarded."

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”