Montreal meet

A Forum For Quebec MX-3 Club Related Topics.
nightfire

Re: Montreal meet

Post by nightfire »

Bougon wrote:Usualy on Fridays Night there some member of Mx-3Qc to the Orange Julep
Ok maybe that's a better day .. we could all just head up there.
- Gord
1996 MX-3 GS-ZE 2.5L 5spd
KLZE+LSD / Headers / KL02 VAF / Clutchmasters stage-I / Fidanza 9lb flywheel / Eibach Pro Kit / Tokico HPs / Urethane bushings & mounts / SSR Comp-C 16x7 / General Exclaim UHP 205/45R16 / Wilwood 13" brakes / Whiteline rear swaybar / Carputer / Software Crossover / Infinity components+subs / 41hz Tripath Amp9 / Trunk SLA batt / Keyless entry
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

I was down for a weekend meet but May 16th is the long weekend... so I will be gone somewhere! :crying:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
nightfire

Post by nightfire »

colinsmx3 wrote:I was down for a weekend meet but May 16th is the long weekend... so I will be gone somewhere! :crying:
Ok, we can work around it.

What about Friday May 22nd or Saturday May 23rd, everyone?

Actually the more I think about it a weekend day would be better, since we could do it during the day and get some sunlight.
- Gord
KLZE+LSD / Headers / KL02 VAF / Clutchmasters stage-I / Fidanza 9lb flywheel / Eibach Pro Kit / Tokico HPs / Urethane bushings & mounts / SSR Comp-C 16x7 / General Exclaim UHP 205/45R16 / Wilwood 13" brakes / Whiteline rear swaybar / Carputer / Software Crossover / Infinity components+subs / 41hz Tripath Amp9 / Trunk SLA batt / Keyless entry
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

I would be interested ........... but depends on my Dad and my car.............so I'll see what happens when the time gets nearer............

Good idea!! Too bad it is not on the weekend of the Grand Prix :)...but I would love to see some of Montréal!!!! Years ago..I usually saw the Holiday Inn and the Grand Prix and the fast drive to and from...and that's it.......nowhere else.................

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
nightfire

Post by nightfire »

Well certainly we could all drive around for a while.. I know all the fun places to drive on the island.
- Gord
kab-rst

Post by kab-rst »

i can bring a COUPLES of mx-3 from mx-3quebec.com, we just have to settle an offitial date,
or we could simply organize a drag day in napierville(10 km from customs)

i'm in for sure, and let say i can bring 5-10 mx-3,

come to think of it,there is a gazstation, a restaurant, and a motel in the same parking, 1bloc away from the race trac,AND it is cheap/40-50 a night 2 beds)

let me know, i'll organise something
96 rs-t mx-3, 12.62@114
u have the Zoom Zoom feeling?
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

I don't think doing it on the long weekend would be good. Too much traffic and COPS. So who else from Canada, er I mean Ontario lol might want to go Keybec for a meet.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
kab-rst

Post by kab-rst »

friday/saturday,22-23, same place as discussed,

i dont really know the place for good views/roadtrip much tho...
96 rs-t mx-3, 12.62@114
u have the Zoom Zoom feeling?
taylor_matt

Post by taylor_matt »

Hey i'm form NB and i would go to this meet if i had my swap finished and my car painted. I don;t know if i can get it all finished by then tho.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

You don't need to have it painted. Mine will be unpainted as well. Swap completed is probably a neccesity unless your into towing it. lol
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
nightfire

Post by nightfire »

Wow.. cool... so many people.. :)

Well, near a track would be interesting, but in Montreal would be interesting too, since we could drive around the mountain, go for poutine at la banquise, or maybe even all go go-karting if we have time and get bored. :lol: You know .. to settle the who's the better driver question without who's got the fastest ZE interfering. hahah

Maybe we should start a vote?
- Gord
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

I've never lost at go carts but then I'm a firm believer in "Win at any cost". :)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
7477th member.

colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

hmmm dani... I may have to prove you wrong again... eheheh

I wanna bring my car really bad... But I have this fear of taking it further then CAA will get me... 300khms...
ImageImageImage
nightfire

Post by nightfire »

colinsmx3 wrote:hmmm dani... I may have to prove you wrong again... eheheh

I wanna bring my car really bad... But I have this fear of taking it further then CAA will get me... 300khms...
Dude just throw a jack, jackstands, and a bunch of tools in the trunk. Nothing like changing bushings or brake lines on the side of the highway. :lol:
- Gord
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

I always have a bag of tools uner my seat that can fix pretty much anything on my car! But thats the problem.... I can't jack the car up... it's to low to even fit a lowpro jack under it.... I made custom ramps to drive on ahahah But they won't fit in the car.. boooooo. :crying:
ImageImageImage

Return to “Quebec MX-3 Club (Quebec, QC)”