kl turbo CLUTCH tread

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
mazdamx3freak

Re: kl turbo CLUTCH tread

Post by mazdamx3freak »

well from experiance and all of the boosted KL's im FL I can honestlly say the best setup ive seen/have is Stock KLDE pressure plate + clutchmasters rx7 six puck sprung disk(same spline count) + OEM through out bearing = Never slips even with 250-300+ boosted KL's. And all you have to pay for is the disk (if u still have factory clutch). im sure more than one person who is making higher numbers can back me on it.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

oh an update, well it was not the clutch that was slipping the second time, its my ugly 17 inch tires. they spion but dont make the burn out sound because they are worn alot hhe, i slapped on my 15 inch nito nt 01 and it doesnt slip and hauls :D yay!
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
marcdh

Post by marcdh »

lol my 17s with toyo proxes t1rs do that too, not a sound, yet they're nearly new! Glad it's holding up :)
AZ-3 1498cc Turbo! EVO 8 turbo and manifold, 5 stud swap, SSR Type C, DIYPNP seq Megasquirt
Mx-3 2.5 V6 Turbo 291 BHP 251 lbft @ 8psi - Retired due to rust and back at uni
View Worklog

Return to “Forced Induction”