ECU Question

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Spartan_Heart

Re: ECU Question

Post by Spartan_Heart »

so keep my k8 ecu, and get a kl02 vaf? which is the thing on the intake near the stock box right?
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

Slammed6 wrote:Yeah the K8 harness is compatible, but you will need to re-use your K8 crank sensor, The clip on the KL crank sensor is different from the K8 harness.
Really? Is this the sensor next to the crank pulley on the k8 or the sensor near the disty?
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
neli_nael

Post by neli_nael »

i bought my car with a kl02 and k8 ecu, it ran really rich. now it has je50 and a chipped ecu and it seems to be a little better.
i had a ze though, it sounds like a kl02 with a de ecu would be the route to go.
94 mx3 rs
92 mx3 gs curved neck klze SOLD
klmx08

Post by klmx08 »

i have a probe gt engine in my mx3 with the klo2 vaf and the probe ecu and my car runs great and my virs system works just fine i cant imagine why it wouldnt just because the motor is in a mx3 as far as the engine knows its still in a probe it has the probe ecu and vaf
Spartan_Heart

Post by Spartan_Heart »

thanks guys, Im getting the Kl01 Ecu and Kl02 vaf asap! :)

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”